Sign in to follow this  
Shirwac

Reality TV from jail

my friend works as a correctional officer, and he could tell you this. whatever they will show, is not gonna be what really happens in jails and prisons. they will probably watered down for the viewers, and would not show stabbings, killings, and gang violence that is so common in jails.

i know few somali brothers who are doing time behind bars, and i really really hope they make out safe. how many of you know someone who is in jail/prison honestly?

Wiilo   

how many of you know someone who is in jail/prison honestly? Nin Yaaban sxb I only know one dude and I don't think he will ever get out jail 'cause his case is huge and probably will be there for life though I dont know the death penalty charges in State of MN, but what he was indicating when he was telling us his situation in jail was that he will be there for a long time. Allaah ha u fufudeeyo Aamiin.

Wabillaah:..........

Originally posted by Wiilo:

how many of you know someone who is in jail/prison honestly?
Nin Yaaban sxb I only know one dude and I don't think he will ever get out jail 'cause his case is huge and probably will be there for life though I dont know the death penalty charges in State of MN, but what he was indicating when he was telling us his situation in jail was that he will be there for a long time. Allaah ha u fufudeeyo Aamiin.

Wabillaah:..........

ilahay ha u fududeeyo. aamiin. walaal muxuu suubiyay, oo u keentay in uu "NOLOL" ku jiro xabsiga? war ileen tanoo kale. 3 bilood ka hor, cido aan daris nahay ayaa wiil koodii (21yrs) laxiray, markii uu asaga iyo kuwo aay sxbo yihiin nin ajanabi ah ladagaaleen. ninkii wuxuu yiri waa aay idhacayeen (robbery) inkastoo been aay aheed, JUDGE ka wuxuu ku xukumay 3wiil midkiiba 8sano iyo bar. hooyadiis ayaan mar aan fogeen is aragnay, dhibaatada uu wiilkaas cidiisa iyo waalidkiisa u geestay marna ma filaneysid. naxdin badanaa.

Wiilo   

Xaaskiisa bay ahayd balse maseer baa galay wiilka waana ka shakiyay gabadha maalintii dambana waxuu ku arkay ayada oo wiil la socota intii uu wiilka la dagaali lahaa buu gabadhii dilay.

MZanzi   

Ilahow uu sahal wiilka lakinse nin gacan kudhiigla ah si ay kusoo deynayan maba aqane..

waxan aqaan hal wiil oo daris aheyn waa laxiray wiilki marku 5 sano xabsigi kudhameystay ayuu dhintay...

wax cause gareeyay dhimashadisana lama yaqan lakin aga waxay dhaheyn wuu is dilay no one really nows how he kill himself saa waba nin xirane wuxu isku dilo maba heyste anyhow ilahow unaxariso asaga iyo inti dhimatay oo dhan amiin...