Sign in to follow this  
Geel_jire

A place to Pee ( urinal video game )

Yaab badanaa ! these drunkards will come up with the craziest sh!t ... a game whereby you kill aliens by literately aiming urine at sensors installed in a urinal for male gamers and a paper cone for female gamers.

This is a perversion of HMI (Human Machine Interface) designs which has given us the Mouse,keyboard,POS,Microphone,camera,single/multi touch screens and many other ways of allowing a computer system to accept input ... the gaming industry has been coming up with new Input/sensor devices the last few years such as the Guitar in the Guitar hero game etc. but this is just stup!d

and how do they propose to make this a multi player game :confused: .... walee nimaan dhiman wax weliba wuu arki !

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Two Belgian beer fans have launched a video game named 'Place to pee', which allows players to slalom down ski slopes or kill aliens while relieving themselves at urinals.

Werner Dupont, a software developer, and Bart Geraets, an electrical engineer, got the idea while drinking Belgian trappist beers, they told Reuters Television at a local festival on Sunday.

"This thing had to be invented by Belgian people and that's what we are," they said.

The 'Place to pee' booth is designed for two users at a time and offers two games -- blowing up aliens in outer space or skiing down a virtual slope.
Gamers hit their target by aiming at sensors positioned on either side of the urinal.

A specially designed paper cone allows women to play too, the inventors say.

source

Cara.   

LOL. So what's the input here? The pressure from the stream? I think the women's games will have a lot of cheating, since the contestants will be in stalls. Nothing to stop an unscrupulous competitor from sneaking in a squirt bottle :D

Imagine two guys at a restaurant with their wives or girlfriends.

Guy 1: I gotta use the men's room.

Guy 2: Me too. Let's go!

They hurry off, looking just a little too eager.

Women: :confused:

lol@cara women can play as well

A specially designed paper cone allows women to play too, the inventors say.

lol these guys take the equality thing too far .. taleejin used to be an exclusively male domain ! redface.gif

I imagine the input here is for target practice the sensors in the urinal represents 'aliens' that must be killed in the game ... so aiming carefully is a must :D

Nephissa   

Akhas! redface.gif .

Laakinse, would be nice if the urinal had pictures of Somali politicians to aim at. Maybe it's time to re-introduce this idea, I'm sure lots of people would love to pee on pictures of the xabashi stooges.

and the xabashi stooges would want to pee on pictures of the somali Sheikhs ,,,,,,

that will start another fight yaa Neph ,, :D

Abtigiis   

^ Abti, They have done worse. They slitted the throats of pious Somali men. Remember that! Unless this barbarians are kicked out of Somalia, expect all unimaginable things to happen!