Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Cagjar cag wacan ayuu ku socdaa

201882663670887444511334440106714_232243

Madaxweynaha cusub ee dowlad deegaanka Soomaalida oo Jigjiga lagu soo dhaweeyay

Axad, Agoosto 26, 2018 - Madaxweynaha cusub ee dowlad deegaan-ka Soomaalida Itoobiya Mustafe Maxamuud Cumar Cagjar ayaa isaga iyo wafdi ballaaran oo uu horkacayo waxaa ay tageen magaalada Jigjiga ee xarunta u ah dowlad deegaanka Soomaalida.

Wafdiga waxaa ka mid ah ahaa mas’uuliyiin sar sare oo uu ka mid ahaa wasiirka Isgaarsiinta Itoobiya ahna guddoomiyaha xisbiga tallada haya ee Ismaamulka Soomaalida Axmed Shide iyo siyaasiyiin uu ka mid ahaa Faarax Macalin.

Boqolaal dadweyne ah ayaa ku soo dhaweeyay magaalada Jigjiga madaxweynaha cusub iyo wafdiggiisa, isaga oo la dajiyay madaxtooyada magaalada Jigjiga oo wali amnigeeda ay sugayaan ciidamada federaalka Itoobiya.

Madaxweyne Mustafa ayaa lagu wadaa in uu shir guddoomiye kulan loogaga hadlayo mustaqbalka Ismaamulka Soomaalida kaasoo la filayo in uu dhowaan ka furmo magaalada Jigjiga.

Jabhada ONLF ayaa soo dhaweysay doorashada madaxweyne Mustafe oo ay ku tilmaameen in uu yahay shaqsi leh himilooyinkii iyo hadafkii uu muddaba u soo dagaalamayay Ururka oo ah in la helo midnimo Soomaaliyeed.

Xigasho

Faarax Macallin oo Jigjiga ku sugan, laguna soo dhaweynaayo. Waa wareey. Yaa saadaalin karay tanoo kale ayaa dhici karto sanadkaan horaantiisa?

Waxaa rajeynaa inuu lataliye fiican u noqdo Cagjar.

Mashxaradaas waa tii Ethiopia loogu sacbeeyay markay dalka soo gashay. Wixii ka dambeeyay cidna looga warami maayo. Especially nin kasoo jeeda xarunta military'ga ethiopia. 

6 minutes ago, Ducale said:

Mashxaradaas waa tii Ethiopia loogu sacbeeyay markay dalka soo gashay. Wixii ka dambeeyay cidna looga warami maayo. Especially nin kasoo jeeda xarunta military'ga ethiopia. 

Secessionist, I know you lost a considerable market selling masaakiinta ummadda Soomaaliyeed to please Cabdi Ileey and Xabashi masters, but keep those lamentations to yourself. Horaa loo soconaa, stay in your safe space tuulo mentality while the rest of Soomaalida move forward in unity.

Coming from the orphan who was born in a Ethiopia military base.  Nin saxarahda askarta ethiopia uunsada  oo ku seeyxdo ku soo toosa waxa siyaasada somali galbeed ka galay anigu garan maayo.

14 hours ago, Ducale said:

Coming from the orphan who was born in a Ethiopia military base.  Nin saxarahda askarta ethiopia uunsada  oo ku seeyxdo ku soo toosa waxa siyaasada somali galbeed ka galay anigu garan maayo.

Ducale,

Because as a freaking coward who would rather sing songs and distract himself with the affairs of folks like Somaliland, even if his endless concern for them only solicit from them nothing but contempt for his yellow-belly-ness, could always be expected to talk this tall game about all matters under the sun. And he essentially does that just to hide the "bone-crashing-shame" of it all of. Specifically, of being actually, freakingly, and openly a "colonized-wretched-of-the-earth" in this day and age in his own regions (no less). 

Lets hope his next-door-neighbors will put on a "good-protective-ear-plugs" in the middle of most nights since by the looks of it, he is the sort of the fellow who scream, habitually, "Soomaaliyaay Toosay" amidst in the middle of the insensible throes of his "conjugal nightly duties" with that poor and long suffering wife of his.

And of course, she in turn could be forgiven were she to start contemplating in buying even for herself such "protective ear-gears", given she obviously has no desire to became a victim of an early "premature deafness" in her prime, since her husband seems to have a peculiar fondness to scream songs of futile inanities in the middle of the nights..... :P 

Unmada somaliyeeed terminology the most abused  term used by koonfurians. Oo ma anagaad naga Somalisantahay . Anaga ba Somali idinka ka dhignay.  As if baydhabo is the only unmada somaliyeed  your nothing but a small walanweyn who is protected by Ethiopia .Who farms oo yidha yaa alle waxsiiyey markay dadku Soomaraan wanu aragnay diinsoor adeer . Isku dhaqan iyo isir toonamanihin. .maro xuno bluegbaadla ordaysa.

Do you want to  know why secessionist will not succeed in their quest to break Somalia. Because they have worst characteristic of Somalis - tribal, arrogant, lack of tolerance, false sense of pride. Just read this page and see how they see other Somalis and ultimately they would do the same to their own people. My tribe, against the other tribe, my clan vs other clan, my sub clan vs other sub clan, my family against other family, and ultimately my brother against my brother.

Isn't it funny how the man who brough the Ethiopian to somalia is giving moral support to the one who is mostly effected by xabashi occupation.  

2 minutes ago, Peace Action said:

Do you want to  know why secessionist will not succeed in their quest to break Somalia. Because they have worst characteristic of Somalis - tribal, arrogant, lack of tolerance, false sense of pride. Just read this page and see how they see other Somalis and ultimately they would do the same to their own people. My tribe, against the other tribe, my clan vs other clan, my sub clan vs other sub clan, my family against other family, and ultimately my brother against my brother.

Peace Action,

Silly argument from top to bottom, dear ninny. You see we measures men not with their waffling ability to shoot the breeze with all manner of false argument. But we measure them on the basis of their conduct.

Hence to us, when we see those who are under occupation in this freaking day and age in, and not even in Somali Galbeed (which would have been understandable) but right in the middle of the old Somali republic, actually means that such "low-character" has no right whatsoever to be heard at all of in regards to matters, small and large. Specifically, if on the other hand he come across as a man who is "contended" to be so occupied in this way by others.

And means, to be bit blunt in here, that, "Our-Gudhuu-Boy-of-SOL", can actually hide behind all sort of political slogans, or could even cries himself to sleep in most nights over the condition of old Somali Republic and what became of the country in which then Blue flag used to represent. But to us that simply is a "coward's conducts", who in turn is hiding his blushes on a too "convenient of a facade" that could be to hand, when in fact, on the other hand he can't do jack-all to a few thousands Ethiopian's soldiers who are in turn, "leisurely strolling", in his cities and regions.

Now, my dear friend from Pirate-land, do you see the "finer distinction" that I have, figuratively, painted for you in here, or are you still in the dark as to what on earth I am talking about in here? 

As for your other point about Somaliland not succeeding, well I do not know which "rock" you may have been living under it for the late 27 years or so, and although I hate to break to you the "bad news" (at least it's a bad news to you, I am sure of it) but Somaliland have actually succeeded in leaps and bounds at least if you compare it where we have started from it back in that year of "Ground-Zero", which was, of course, that year of 1991.

Of course, we are not there, in legal sense of having a different country up to now, but politically, we are effectively to "two states" (i.e., Somaliland and Somalia). And a flying visit to Hargeisa will educate about this issue, particularly if you were to start talking about some alleged pseudo-government in Villa Somalia is having some sort of rule over them in Somaliland.

And, in-terms of us folks in Somaliland being divided on a genuine long-term-basis, not only a mere internal political competition, is concern, all one can tell you about it, is that you are right now finding out to your cost as to how solid we are in "cohesiveness" in-terms of our ability to chase your ninnies of pirate-land from pillar to post and back again.

So, don't let this new "political guest" by the name of Col. Caare, in which you have in your "Sea-thieving-outfit" fools you about any lasting divisiveness within ourselves in which you can exploited, politically. For that will be, indeed, a fool's errands on your part. And you will find it the hard way if you were to trey it. Just as you have found out up to now that try as you might, you will never be able to defeat us, militarily, or even "dislodge" us from Sool region till the end of times. So that is that, dear lad.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Isn't Somaliland Parliament essentially a body of un-elected MP? When was the last election?

Che,

No, they were elected in 2005. But, I agree they have extended their mandate twice now, So, next year (2019) parliamentary election will give us the chance to see the back of these fat lot, who were suppose to be there only in 5-years term, which meant, their should have vacated their seats bending new election back in 2010.

But, they have apparently gave themselves an extension going on to nine (9) years now. So next year election will put line on the sand and there is talk of writing a "constitutional amendment" (which in turn will need an approval  of a two third majority of both houses of parliaments) which in turn will be an amendment that guarantee no more extension for the presidency, Specifically, for the parliament, and for the local councils. Meaning a ban across the board of any extension of mandate" for anyone. Lets see what happens in here.

But the next year elections of both the parliament and for the local councils for the length and breadth of the country is really important one in a milestone sort of sense.