Dalmar1

“Ahmed Madobe is Not my president,” Protesters chant as demonstration erupts all of Gedo, BREAKING NEWS:- Imminent Invasion of J/land army into GEDO!

Dalmar1   

IMG_4C789F-9FA7F4-ED50F9-1FCB30-CE5880-C

Hundreds of protesters have descended on Bardere town in a huge show of opposition to Somalia’s Jubaland State president Ahmed Mohamed Islam.

Islam’s administration based in the coastal town Kismayo town, some 500km south of Somali capital Mogadishu, has been rocked by allegations for the past months.

The protestors took streets of the town as the demonstration was taken part by angered crowd of students, men, women and young families.

“Not my president,” chanted some of the protesters, while others waved signs with the same message.

President Islam was accused of incompetence, according to Faisa Hussein, who is among hundreds of people took streets of Bardere town.

Hussein has also blamed the president Islam of not contributing to political stability in the town.

“We decided to hold peacefully demonstration against Islam’s administration, we call on the president to step down”, she said.

She says hundreds of people, including students, elderly men and women gathered into main streets of Barder town to protest against Jhubaland administration.

Bardere is an important agricultural town in Gedo region of Somalia. It is also the second most populous town in the Juba Valley.

Last week, hundreds took to the streets to protest against the arrival of a ministerial delegation led by Jubaland’s Minister of Planning, Aden Ibrahim Aw Hersi.

The delegation was attacked with stones thrown by angry demonstrators while the security guards fired bullets to disperse the mob.

The rally comes amid strained relations between Somali government and Jubaland leaders over newly appointed army commanders for country’s forces to Juba and Gedo regions to join in fighting against Al Shabaab.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Punitive expedition against GEDO by Jubaland is on the way.

Dalmar1   

Punitive operation against GEDO by Jubaland is on the way.

Federalism keeps bringing nothing but misery and conflict to the average Somali citizen while it bring illegal comfort and wealth to those elites who spearhead federalism with the looted resources of Somalia.

8 hours ago, Holac said:

Madoobe is a tyrant. The sooner he is ousted, the better.

This also has to be done by outsiders. I guess this has to be speeded up as well before Eritrea or UAE return to Somalia.

Next time every village will go to Kenya, Uganda, Eritrea, Ethiopia..to remove its warlord.

Very sad.

I know most of you don't accept it, but Somaliland is the least dependent on outsiders including during the USC, USSDF, SNM and others days. They always had and still have red lines on Somali nomad freedom and if not possible autonomy.

Observer SNM was always a peoples organisation and build on consensus when  our mujahid maxammad cali started the struggle in 1979 which just a faction of afaraad in the hawd  region of Ethiopia.  We always bought our own guns had our own laws  our business people funded the struggle. When we liberated the land from afweyne we just asked the people what do they want and say said never again xamar. And we sang anagu xamar dooni mayno xumaan u geysan mayno. Never again  will  hargeysa be ruled  by others never.

We always believe we  can build  on our own from stratch. We are self reliant people and have allot of self worth me my self would be very shameful if my president was protected by Ethiopians or Ugandans. Ugandans. And 4 million Somalikanders can agree with that .