Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Who's better at it.....

Curly   

So because you couldn't talk about qaabil you've settled for a battle of the sexes, typical Somalians always looking for fights! lol

Even thought I’m big on women’s rights I have to say that I never fight for things that are fruitless…so freedom is a lost cause since no one is free! But equality on the other hand isn’t too much to ask for even if it’s to a certain degree. However I realised I’m not as physically able as a man but still why should women be treated as if they are some how inferior… mentally and emotionally?

But stop generalising and stereotyping because everyone is different!!!

Because you get can get weak brothers too!

;):D

Qac Qaac   

Who stereotypes women as inferior, is some one with no education at all.

women has right, so as men, animals, plants, environment. and so on... it is really rediculous to only argue for one side...

Kaha sis well said. I agree with u 100%.

Khayr LLOOOOOlL man.

Warmoog   

Originally posted by STOIC:

women will eagerly trade freedom for the sake of security.They are obsessed with protection.

Don't worry Stoic, this is not meant to be an angry feminist response... :D

There's a lot of truth to what you said. But ask yourself this question. When there's no security, who make the easiest targets?

Answer: Women and children are the top two.

If you need a reference, look no further than Somalia... for instance, think of what the situation like was in Muqdisho as soon as the old regime fell.

Salaama.

STOIC   

you are right Yasmine women do suffer disproportionally during and after war.This is why people with good common senses do refrain from harming women and children during war time.

Macalin   

At the end of this thread,whenever that might be y'all will find out who makes sense or not!

I THINK eventuallY a WOMAN will Make sense!..

Boys Read my topic on How to cure a feminist!