Sign in to follow this  
Instinct.Poet

**Whats The Best Money Ever Spent**

I got this topic from Oprah winfrey show,those of you in the states know what i'm talking about,

it gave me and Idea,to ask my fellow nomads

to kinda relate.Anyway, what is the Best thing that you ever spent money on?

The best thing i ever spent money on,or invested, was>> i lend a $100 dollars to relative with bad habit "Balwad" i haven't seen him ever sinse,

so it was probably worth it.Good investment right.

I wish i could pay everyone to disappear.

Tell me the best money ever spent by you??

Mujahida   

I wish i could pay everyone to disappear.

loool smile.gif

This is the best money that i've seen anyone spent on anything.

It Was on eid. It was Me and my older sista and we say a half naked somali man walking into the mall. He first greeted us with ASALAMA-ALAYKUM than he asked for money, we asked him why he looked so unclothed and poor. He said he just came out of jail of 25 years. Well to cut the story short my sista went to one of those ATM machines and handed him $300. I anxiously asked her. Why did you gave him that? She said it's eid ,he's a Muslim & a somali. I'll never forget that day.

Wa/Salam

I bought a pair of expensive trousers a year ago, and at the time I wasn't happy about the cost (I could have bought 3 pairs of shoes with the money!!!) but they've turned out to be the best item I've purchased since I started buying my own clothes. Lovelios :cool:

For me the can be no doubt.

It was:

-------------------------MONEY WELL SPENT----------------------

**********and well invested i might add ;) **************

10 chicken nuggets, 1 portion of chips and a can of 7 up's for £2.75

SuNsHyNe   

LOL!!!

For me it was a Gucci hand bag, and now am treating myslf to Tiffany's bracelet for my birthday and am just on my way to pick up my Gucci glasses...soo excited!!

WingA   

lool@ shujui-1, i had nice "special" in sheffield's Imrans..

i spent £15 on two Man Utd t-shirts ;) not bad huh.. and my computer!! 2 years and its still running nice not bad for £400..

peez..

2real   

Hi all. The best thing I ever did with my money was buying Hoyo a car and teaching her how to drive. It was so funny watching her drive sideways through the streets but it made me very happy.

Needless to say though...best money spent is money as Zakkah for the sake of Allah(swt)

Salaam 3alaykum,

Best money is on Sadaqa smile.gif

Lol@Shujui-1 the turkish guy must have been generous to you akhee.

And oh yeah talking about clothes back in jaahiliya I got some baggy jeans = 35 Euros a shirt= 10 Euros a pair of shoes = 45 Euros, Arsenal Shirt = 40 Euros from Holland cheap place MashaAllah :D

I quit the materialism now for khameesyada I am attracted to them and even some of my student friends love it ;)

I heard Dubai was also cheap but place is full of fitnah dee.

MuJaHiD oVeR N' oUt !