Saalax

The weapons captured from east Burco community by the Bohol/Ceel Afweyn community

Saalax   

Oodka why are you screaming Kamarada ha naga ilaaliyo.  :D Ceeb ba ka dhacday meesha. Moral of the story don't pick fights if you are going to lose so many guns to the Bohol boys. No matter how many guns the Jeegaan have they will always be whipped.

Saalax   
35 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Saalax,

Whatever, floats your boat, mate. I know for a fact I would rather have this peace-making in action in this way in this place than to allow one day more for that useless clannish feud between what hitherto was the closest sub-clans in all of Somaliland to continue unabated or endlessly without resolution.

And now that we done that, I can see you are scrapping at the bottom of the barrel to find any scintilla of a bad news from it. Even if there is none to be had from it. Pity, lad. But then again that is our tiresome political impostor call Saalax being his usual snifflingly worse troll to be had around here of SOL and nothing else, indeed.:P 

Truth hurts niyohow.

Saalax   
2 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

A mere sniffling troll talking about truth and all that is decent under the sun. Well, that is bit rich, to say the least, my friend. But then I would it put it pass you not to have noticed the the sheer thick-ish irony of it all that is in here. In which by the way you can even cut it up with a butter knife, indeed. Whatever, man.:D

The Jeegaan you love to work for in SOL (for free)  just like Cawil Mujciso got their comeuppance.  :D  Ohiinta iska tirtir marka ya shaqaale.  :D

Saalax   
6 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

There you go again, when you run out of argument, you start flinging your feces at others, just to see whether others will respond to it and how bad the whole exercise will indeed sting up the place. xD 

No, saaxiib, it's just you have being rumbled and defeated in your attempt to use this Ceel-Afweyn issue to be the hobby-horse to which you can ride it against Somaliland.

And now when we have finally lanced the boil of this issue, you are reduced to haplessly talking about inanities and trolling endlessly with cheap jibes that speak volume about how naked you are than about others.

Good day, mate, you really are the finest specimen of when moral degeneracy gets to be a cuddling and cancerous proportion, indeed. And, in your case, it really can't be helped at all. :P

Like I said your employers got their comeuppance. :D   Ohiinta iska yare marka. Odayaasha waweyn uma ficna.

Saalax   
29 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Again, folks, noticed, how our Saalax, is not any the wiser at all about the sheer irony of it all that is in here. And in particularly in the sense of a cheap and hired stooge and a mere riffling propagandist against Somaliland (like him), who presumably is in the pay of the Anti-Somaliland's brigade on the social media, such as Mr Martin's outfit, calling others that they are employ to do similar thing....:D

Somehow I have a feeling that our enemies must be really be a cheap lot, particularly if they are chancing their luck on the likes of Mr Saalax to get them even half-way to a decent "informational warfare victory" against Somaliland. Given that his not-too-bright mental acuity can't actually be of any help to them.

But I would rather, honestly, have them spending their money on the likes of him since his failure, not only afford us the endless merriment we got daily in here of SOL. But it also tell us of how we are out their league when it comes to them challenging us, indeed. And I say, long it may continue....:P 

The only stooge here is you aka the local Jeegaan worker. It is time you looked at the mirror niyohow. A 60 year old who is a Jeegaan worker in SOL is very shameful profession. 

Saalax   

The guns captured are the following. Oodweyne's Jeegaan employers are clearly cowards.  :D

40  AK-47

2 PKM