Mooge

King Burhan - The attack against Somali Kilil by Ethiopia is totally unacceptable

Dalmar1   

Who is this king?......................................... no seriously never heard of him, who is he king for and where is his monarchy based?

Mooge   

niyoow Somali Kilil should declare 100 year violent struggle against Gallas.  We know the issue is about the oil and gas and stealing somali owned resources. Old Observer said that this issue will lead to war violence for years to come and he was 100% right niyoow.

guul iyo gobanimo

Mooge   

Dalmar, niyoow he is the king of the Somalis in Horn of Africa as per 2000 year old tradition. 

Dalmar1   

100 years war, smh, i doubt the Somalis there can survive the Oromo herds, unless all the Somali clans are united!

Lol, King of Somalis, you must be joking right, this dude king is unknown to me, i thought Somalis were too prideful to have an equal claim lordship over them let alone a KING, anyway im sure his power-base is equal to the length of my arm!?!?

Mooge   
7 minutes ago, Ducale said:

Boqorku ma qabiilbu u hiilinaya mise soomaali?

Ducaale, niyoow the King also speaks for the people of Gashaamo, AwBarre, DireDhawa, Dhagaxbur, etc. He is King of the Somalis niyoow. niyoow this Boqortooyo issue is bigger than you and me. it is the way the tradition Somali works niyoow and Somalis before us set it up this way. we have always been respecting it that way niyoow.  

Here is the King of Somalis with PM of Somalia yesterday. 

Mooge   
2 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

The king of somalis waba ruwayaad carbeed since  when do Somalis  have a king mooge qossalka inagadaa dee   saaxib inagayare dee  wa inagi  eh

xaaji, niyoow yaanu afku ku qaloocan. the king speaks for the good people of gaashaamo too. the gallas don't care what clan we belong to niyoow. xaaji waa in lays ixtiraamo niyoow. 

gobanimoda haku ciyaarin niyoow. gun hayska dhigin. 

Anigu walahi waan la yaabanahay boqorkan hagoogan dharki carabta  xiidhan  eeh laleeyahay gaalamadow bu u hanjabaya.. afkuyanu qaloocaamin hadu kasi daran boqorkanyar ma awliyaa. Anigu Waalidan oo kale waligay ma Arag. Way waali dhaaftay