Sign in to follow this  
Passion_4_Fashion

DO WE REALLY SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE?

Gediid   

GNP

Have I just been dumped in public for all to see ..... :mad:

VR

You never offered to cook for me....dooro with bariis,mixed vegies with sabiib.....Imagine saabiib.Cant remember how long its been.

Wiilo   

the answer is YEEEESSSSS, so bring ur-self gacalka So its a matter of bringing my A$$ to London,, insha Allaah I will soon....

Nabad iyo Caano:.................

Gediid   

GNP

Ma maqashey the new John Legend song,Ordinary ppl.Dont why I came up with that but I think its beautiful.Some words in there remind me of who we are and where we at..... ;)

Originally posted by Gediid:

VR

You never offered to cook for me....dooro with bariis,mixed vegies with sabiib.....Imagine saabiib.Cant remember how long its been.

You would have to be a fantastic specimen of manhood before I would slave over a hot stove for you. :rolleyes:

Gediid   

^^^^Have I forgotten to mention how those boots look great on you......Those and chocolate chip cookies with a cup of hot chocolate would do me wonders ... ;)

Gediid   

^^^Casanova,me...Hell nah.I'm more like the soldier described by Destiny's child....Minus the ghetto part of course.... :D

Gediid   

^^^^^ Why didnt you tell me that b4,I would have basked in the limelight while I have it. :mad:

Oh well to old to cry over split milk now.I guess my next visit to this area will be a year from now IA.Hope I get the welcome I got today... :D