Sign in to follow this  
Grad Student

KFC= Ka Farxi Caruurta this holy month!

take the kids to KFC! the spirit of the Ramadan highlights children's joy. If you don't have children like me, take your nephews and neices and even your freind's. Let the children have a taste of this month.

Iffah   

Ka farxi caruurta. Lol. Waa Kaalay Fadhiiso Casheey (KFC)...or Ka Farxi Caloosha. ;)

Hadaa ciyaalka ka farxineysid, KFC meel ka fiican u raadi...and feed them them something healthy and xalaal while you're at it. :D

LuCkY   

SaLaaMz,

KFC<---i was LIke what?Whats This TaLk of KFC and chiLdren.Thats a nice suggestion there.

Ka Farxi CaLoosha isnt that something...quite amusing. :D

Grazie!

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Socrates:

. If you don't have children like me, take your nephews and neices and even your freind's. Let the children have a taste of this month.

been ma la isku sheega waraa Socrates??

NoVa   

Here i was thinking it's Ramadan and the brotha is talking about KFC lool...i was about 2 drool' ova the chicken he's gonna make 4 us for afur' but then i realized' he's talking about kids lool...ya ur right if ya got youngesta brotha' and sista's..it's great to show them what ramadan is all about...

lol@ka farxi caloosha...

by the way Socrates...it's being a while since ya being here, how ya doing there???