Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Little clearification for you.

STOIC   

Hmmm..There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there existed Red Sea one time that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we still don't know, ha?

AYOUB   

XRed Sea

I think "the new Red Sea" should use this membership and the "old" one should re-join. I don't remember what "the old 2005-6 Red Sea" was like. I know "new Red" stood up J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o in Hargeisa. We also know about his two girlfriends. We even know he drives a GX. Whom WERE you? :D

RedSea   

^He said all that to you guys? :D

Moreover, it doesn't really matter much of what you guys speculate on around here, but just so you know becareful on how you addrss me. Even some are sending nasty PMs that shouldn't be addressed to me.

Nuune,

I have no FB account.

assalamu calaykum.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by xRed Sea:

Walalayaal
Anigu ma ihi redsea
intiina wali igu qaldaysa.

So you're not the same RedSea who thought:

Originally posted by Mujahid: Red Sea:

there are little more than 6 billion people on this planet. Give each 1 billion dollar, all of our problem solved. Is this reasonable?

This would only cost about 6 billion,
a stark contrast to the 700B financial bailout the U.S congress just passed.

That's a releif, pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!! :D

Kool_Kat   

I actually like the 'said so imposeter' better...He was kool...I still have him on my FB...The 'real' BadaCas was kinda uptight dee, don't you think? :D:D

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by xRed Sea:

Walalayaal
Anigu ma ihi redsea intiina wali igu qaldaysa.

So you're not the same RedSea who thought:

Originally posted by Mujahid: Red Sea:

there are little more than 6 billion people on this planet. Give each 1 billion dollar, all of our problem solved. Is this reasonable?

This would only cost about 6 billion,
a stark contrast to the 700B financial bailout the U.S congress just passed.

That's a releif, pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!
:D
That was a classic post by red sea. :D

:D some things are hard to live down .. common give the brother a break .... who is not off by a few orders of magnitude now and again.

sxb Red waayadii danbe wuxuu lasoo baxay a half somali half somaliland flag .. we were in the process of converting him fully before you took over... ee adiga bal is cadee .. what are your politics ?

RedSea   

Ayoub actually gave me a good idea. Why don't I do this, since it seems you all got use to the other one little bit more. I will instead get my own username and have him take over this one. I think that is what I will do.

Assalamu calaykum.

Kool_Kat   

^Fiiri adi nagakaladaa hee qardada, jaa qaras aa nagu kicisee wah! I guess it just so happens you're posting on SOL about the same time your so called 'imposter' is posting on FB, miyaa? Xashac! Bas hee yaaqoo, calooshaaba na fuurtee...Ginger Ale inaa doonto aaba igu qasboysaayee... icon_razz.gif

RedSea   

I understand that you liked him very much. So I will do you all a favor and let him use it.I am done here.

assalamu calaykum.

MZanzi   

yarka flimaanta hindiga inu jilo ayuu aad ugu fiican yahay ......actor flimka marku si dhamaanaayo ..dhimanaayo hindi bas aan ku arki jiray