Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Forget Lord of the Rings....

Originally posted by underdog:

Show of hands, how many people think the term
IN DENIAL is a good match with our sister Opinionated?

Playing devils advocate is cute at first, but

Who are you? and What do you stand for?

and this how you prove your point....lol

You guys are more stuck on abstract things about our religion, scarying the bejesus out of everyone instead of focusing the implementation of deen into our daily lives. It seems as if critical thinking and reasoning is not applicable in this forum. How many times has this topic been discussed in this forum? You should do a search and bumb the old topics about the same thing instead of wasting net space. :cool:

Darman, you just follow the crowd, don't you? Form your own opinions, brother redface.gif

underdog   

Haniif,

Opinionated has left my airspace so I'm we're back down to DEFCON 4.

As for the info, run a search on Dajjal or Mahdi (better to use both) on Google and you'll get a ton of info.

Curly   

If I didn't know any better I’d say someone was suffering from PMS. Really, all you seem to do nower days is be negative about anything and everything...ease up a little!

You've even got me cautious about what I say...watch out she's about to blow!

Originally posted by Megalomaniac:

If I didn't know any better I’d say someone was suffering from PMS. Really, all you seem to do nower days is be negative about anything and everything...ease up a little!

You've even got me cautious about what I say...watch out she's about to blow!

Well, when SOLers unnecessarily make st****d comments about your posts..then hell, It's full on war. Personally, I don't give 2 sh**s about what you think I'm on. Watch me blow up, now!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh I'm sorry, was that too negative for yah? Let me make it positive: Underdog, thank you for the post brother!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Curly   

lol...and I thought I had issues. Bisinka!!!

For what it's worth I'm sorry, but to be honest you have changed.

Who knows you might have a good reason for being pissed off but still, there's no point taking out on people.

Change is a relative thing.

Besides, Megalomaniac, if you haven't been following the trend lately, every site I post in has people in an uproar. So is it really me who has changed, or those who reside here? and post after post of personal attacks that are unfounded, and having to ask people to be respectful ....one tends to become bitter with redundancy. So if you are going to sit there and discredit my asking for respect as just another PMS, then hell yeah..It will irritate the bejesus outta me. I'm just being honest!

peace