Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Come on: give us a hand

Ibtisam   

Oh and i had that call back from another nice man! smile.gif they were so nice about it, seriously i'm shocked lool smile.gif he is sending me some samples 2morrow and will give me a call.

NGONGE   

Way to go, girl (as Americans would say).

Of course, between now and June, you’ll be driving yourself crazy with stress and running around like a headless chicken for a while, but what's the point of being young and physically fit if you don't put it all to the test.

Best of luck with your project and if you need any help don’t at all feel shy at asking Val, Sheh and Serenity for help. :D

Best of luck with your project and if you need any help don’t at all feel shy at asking Val, Sheh and Serenity for help.

Look at him, offering our help but not his. The cheek.

Ibti, mighty lot of bother for such a tight timescale. Still, I wish you the best of luck.

Ibtisam   

^^it is never too late, pluz if they are motivated people it should not matter if i am here or not, they just need to do their job :( thanks all the same smile.gif