Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

WHAT ARE YOU FIRST?

mahdi-   

NO doubt about the answers to that question.

If I'm asked that kind of question, I would simply say:

Name: mire

1: Muslim

2: Somali

3: Dying for the sack of Somalinimo! smile.gif

4:.......Xidaar.....iyo wixi dee la halmaala

:eek: :eek:

Salaam Alaikum,

Obviously I am a Muslim created by Allah.

All humans trace back their origin to being a Mixed clay (creation of Adam) and Hawa (Eve), then subsequent humans from those two.

I am first:

1. Nutfah: Mixture of Male and Female sexual discharge (egg fertilised by sperm to form a zygote in the ovum of the female).

CreationOfManA_00.jpg

2. A'laqah: A blood clot hanging to the uterus of the woman. CreationOfManB_01.jpg

3. Embryo, Mudghah stage of being like leech structure.

CreationOfMan_03.gifCreationOfMan_04.jpg

4. Kisaa ul idham bil-laham, which means the clothing of bones with flesh or muscle, given head, legs, heart and all other human tools.

CreationOfManB_05.jpg

5. Then delivered in a hospital came into the world as a cute baby (no picture sorry :D )

This should have answered your question smile.gif

I am sperm and egg coming together, then blood clot, embryo, flesh and bones and so on.

Mujahid over and out !

Khayr   

Salams,

Nice pictures Mujahid!

You know earlier on this thread, some people identified themselves first and foremost as themselves. I now understand their responses and where they are coming from.

Only people that have been raised in an Individualistic society would seek their own self-identity based on their individualism!

First of all, Salaams brothaz and sistaz...

coupla words to da editor of da thread!! :

Khayr, bro, FIRSTLY, i think ur questions needs a lil bitta rephrasin, coz it actually don make total sense, i can understand it in many different ways... so, wut i mean is dat it lucks some sort of accuracy (sort of flesh to it!!!) so, it wud be better if u put da question in a more clear and understandable way!!!

on da otha hand, u asked a question... u got answers from different members... it don matter how dey reply it, i mean u don have to criticise on how ppl answer ur question!!! i mean, whenu said dis:

For those fools who identifying themselves with themselves first and foremostly-you are FOOLSSSS!!!

You are not a seperate entity. Our identities are shaped by external influences. What community do you identify with the most?

it is really wrong... daz wut ppl think dey r, u don needda call 'em fools coz dey answered ur question in a different way dan da 1 u needed!!! ... daaamnm, daz total dictatorship bro!! ... THINGS GO ONLY YA WAY!!! ... daz not da way bro!!!... u ask a question, ppl answer, and den u say watchu gotta say!!! ... BUT DON CALL PPL FOOLS coz dey didn't answer ya question ya way!!! get ma drift brotha ???.... just a brotherly word man...

And now to answer ya question, I wud say:

1) Proud Muslim

2) Somalian

3) African

i think da more dan enuf, but if some1 wants more details, dey will get dem somehow!!!

Daz it for now fellaz... Peace!!

Curly   

Actually considering we're all Somali here (Well most of us anyways) If someone was to ask me "What am I?" I'd asume they mean't what tribe am I...I'm NOT too bothered with all that stuff but usually that's what I get asked.

As for the rest I think it's safe to say I look like a typical Muslim woman and most people would clock on I'm Somali...So that would leave me to say,

"What!...are you serious, You’re having a laugh aren’t you?"