Sign in to follow this  
Nas

BROTHERS AND SISTERS ADVICE NEEDED

Nas   

Brothers & Sisters of the forum room. We in the world where miscommunication can lead to toppling down a household. As seen in reality world most teens ending up getting divorced(am speaking the ones that i know off). I in other hand i don't want to fall down to those STATS and catagories. I got married at young age 21 no excuse in that of marital problems. But its seems like we get into arguments for the least things which i think at times meaningless. My beloved wife tends to start and finish. I don't know whats the cause of this, she always asks me where i been alot of questionaires she is very inquisitive. I don't know probably she don't trust me. At times i get to the point i just want walk out. Ladies and gentlemen your assistance of providing knowlegeable exprience of married couple will be greatfully appreciated.

I wouldn't mind feedbacks on your suggestions whether you're experienced in marriage or inexperienced.

Thanks you Salaamu Calaykum