Sign in to follow this  
BiLaaL

Miracle or hoax?: Qur'an phrases appear on Russian Baby's Skin

N.O.R.F   

Castro, yes I read.

So that's all it takes for you? Like this fellow below who would believe anything?

Did YOU read?

Castro   

^^^^ You're smart man, atheer, and so is Bilaal. These things are reported frequently all over the globe. That they are possible is obviously in no doubt but the likelihood is equal to their authenticity at near 0%. If Allah wanted to give us a sign, the leg of a toddler in Russia is probably not going to be it.

Many people would fall for the Henna on the leg and miss the miracle of the child itself. Sorta like missing the forest for the trees.

^I think it's humorous or rather sarcastic (that's how it came accross to me) first reply which sounded like mockery that turned off people hence them getting defensive.

Your last post is measured and presented in the right tone. It is all in how your present your counter argument.

Castro   

Che, I'm into shock therapy atheer. And I'm not trying to make any friends around here. Slash and burn, baby. Slash and burn. :D

Naden   

Arabic text scribbled with henna or a crayon on an infant's leg in Russia is the kind of thing that should be laughed at and taunted mercilessly.

Look what these hoaxes are doing to Christians peddling toast with faces and Jesus hair shavings on Ebay.

Want to see a sign of Allah? Check out the astounding colours of autumn in full bloom now before winter begins. Now those are signs that you defend without sounding like Homer Simpson.

Castro..That seems the case with you these days and you are not just confining to one arena.Reading your replies in Politics :D

Disillusioned?

Naden...I like Homer icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

Naden,

We at Hustler & Hustler, whilst not able to sell you autumn in full bloom, could still provide you with a very similar experience using digital imagary and electric fans (henna is optional).

20% desposit required. 30% discount when you make an order for all four seasons.

Castro   

^^^^ Any massage oil involved? :D

Che, here are a few classics from Homer:

"I'm having the best day of my life, and I owe it all to not going to Church!"

"Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use. "

"Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such. "

:D

Naden   

Che, :D

Ngonge, psshht @ 20% deposits :mad: I get a 5% cut of all pre-sold packages by Hustler & Hustler and 10% of all sales royalties icon_razz.gif (in exchange for promoting the baby with the divine scribbles).

Castro, LOL.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Castro:

^^^^ You're smart man, atheer, and so is Bilaal. These things are reported frequently all over the globe. That they are possible is obviously in no doubt but the likelihood is equal to their authenticity at near 0%. If Allah wanted to give us a sign, the leg of a toddler in Russia is probably not going to be it.

Many people would fall for the Henna on the leg and miss the miracle of the child itself. Sorta like missing the forest for the trees.

Atheer you have basically said what I said smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ It is obvious that you don't own a hotmail account, Norf. Or you would have been sick of all these stories by now.

(You didn't say what he said. You tried to play it safe).

Heh@Naden