Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

!suqa

Hibo   

OOOY OOOOOOY OOOOOYYYYY

listen guys.... listen nomads.. u totally misunderstood me. let me defend myself becouse i am in a estate of emergency.. i have been labelled some one who does not know what he is talking about and some one who is narrow minded and no one has showed any understanding of what i have written. i have been offended becouse i shared my wish with nomad natured personals..

First of all ladies ashwaaq, lady fatima and others i apologize if you took my post offensive... but that is not the case i have huge respect for girls, overall my mother is among of them and i dont think i have a love and respect to any one as i have to her and i would have never done anything annoys her or she dislikes

What then my post was really all about? bear with me and find out before it comes the worst post u have ever read BUUBTO.

i did not read all the feedbacks since i posted it few weeks ago..why? i was in abroad !!! what for? i went to visit love of my life whom i have been dating with for a year...she is offcourse a lady, woman, girl whatever you want to call it...i spent more than 3 thousand dolllars and u know what i am not wedding her until next year.. then ashwaaq dont tell me i have no respect for women.. i really do.. i would not spend my energy and my money and time to see someone that i have no respect....i did it that becouse i knew that one day inshaalah she will be part of my life and mum of my children.

What i meant was imagine if life was different and nothing seemed normal as they are and then we could walk in to a shop and buy who we want to share life with easy and with no hassle...so then men could buy women and women could do same....but that is no way happening becouse it is a joke todays world does not work like and dont know about tomorrow!!!! None of us are objects and i explained that if you had some wit when you read it...anyway if i have offended any one my apology i really got nothing against women i really love them.. those of you who suggested me toygirls i really feel sorry coz i am not in to that!!!

All i wanted to prove was that women are not objects and that they dont come with easiness but with after alot of hassle and bussle and offcourse me pesonally i would love to have them at home without being on the phone hours when you suppose to be studing, i would working overtime withour worrying to see my lover.... iw ish life was different.. good luick guys see ya

BE GOOD TO YOURSELVES AND EACH OTHER

Bye

Hibo   

OOOY OOOOOOY OOOOOYYYYY

listen guys.... listen nomads.. u totally misunderstood me. let me defend myself becouse i am in a estate of emergency.. i have been labelled some one who does not know what he is talking about and some one who is narrow minded and no one has showed any understanding of what i have written. i have been offended becouse i shared my wish with nomad natured personals..

First of all ladies ashwaaq, lady fatima and others i apologize if you took my post offensive... but that is not the case i have huge respect for girls, overall my mother is among of them and i dont think i have a love and respect to any one as i have to her and i would have never done anything annoys her or she dislikes

What then my post was really all about? bear with me and find out before it comes the worst post u have ever read BUUBTO.

i did not read all the feedbacks since i posted it few weeks ago..why? i was in abroad !!! what for? i went to visit love of my life whom i have been dating with for a year...she is offcourse a lady, woman, girl whatever you want to call it...i spent more than 3 thousand dolllars and u know what i am not wedding her until next year.. then ashwaaq dont tell me i have no respect for women.. i really do.. i would not spend my energy and my money and time to see someone that i have no respect....i did it that becouse i knew that one day inshaalah she will be part of my life and mum of my children.

What i meant was imagine if life was different and nothing seemed normal as they are and then we could walk in to a shop and buy who we want to share life with easy and with no hassle...so then men could buy women and women could do same....but that is no way happening becouse it is a joke todays' world does not work like that and i dont know about tomorrow!!!! None of us are objects and i explained that if you had some wit when you read it...anyway if i have offended any one my apology i really got nothing against women i really love them.. those of you who suggested me toygirls i really feel sorry coz i am not in to that!!!

All i wanted to prove was that women are not objects and that they dont come with easiness but with after alot of hassle and bussle and offcourse pesonally i would love to have them at home without being on the phone hours when you suppose to be studing, i would working overtime withour worrying to see my lover.... iwish life was different.. good luck guys see ya

Bye

Hibo   

OOOY OOOOOOY OOOOOYYYYY

What i meant was imagine if life was different and nothing seemed normal as they are and then we could walk in to a shop and buy who we want to share life with easy and with no hassle...so then men could buy women and women could do same....but that is no way happening becouse it is a joke todays' world does not work like that and i dont know about tomorrow!!!! None of us are objects and i explained that if you had some wit when you read it...anyway if i have offended any one my apology i really got nothing against women i really love them.. those of you who suggested me toygirls i really feel sorry coz i am not in to that!!!

gooog luck guys

Bye

Hibo   

woooooooooooooooow

didn't my last post came up .. ooh nooooow it was huge and i really spend alot of time writing it....any will do another one for this crew who attacked me for imagining my wish..

i will came back soon nomads

see ya bye

Hibo   

She dreams Assuming you are a good girl i was wondering how on earth you came to know what those bad girls does behind closed doors!!! the sum can not add up!!!!

Hibo   

Haraky

Ok lets assume we live in a world where you could buy your mate..don't you think life would have been boring without having someone to argue with over breakfast...or maybe daydream about them while you are at work....i don't know about you but i'm having too much fun in the dating world...and wouldn't want to just buy me a husband without a hassle

P.S i'm new to this site but so far i like what i see

Later Nomads wink.gif

Hibo   

Believe me indhadeeq i would not like to argue with anyone and i am totally against quarrell especially with girls. In other words i am peaceman. i am kind of guy who lives his rights for a sake of argument. thank you and welcome to the web.

Cheers

Hibo   

HEEEEEEEEEEEY wait a minute there was this gaal who called me maangaaaaaaaaaaab. she is cool cat??? COOL CAT?????? i say to you one word '' u r MINDLESS''. and there was this who went like this '' they say desperate measures leads desperate acts... gabdhihiibaa jiiro jiiro kaa galey'' hey i say to you if you would like to be amongst a whole punch of what i call ''QAAQ GIRLS'' welcome to the club, but believe me i am sick and tired of those ''MAQAAR'' if you understand what i mean...lady or whatever.. and if u dont believe it u can take me to the court although i am sure in few days later one of us will be bailed out.............jaaw