Sign in to follow this  
Abyan

What is the Strength and weakness...

Abyan   

what is the streghth and weakness in your english language? Most of you really have a rich language while others don´t..But what can i say,we all have our weaknesses and streghths...soo gammo :cool:

N.O.R.F   

Strength- being able to switch from slang to a professional tongue!

Weakness- Forgetting that i'm in a professional environment and saying things like 'u get me'!!!

Curly   

Erm...I'm a little like northern I can't get myself to ditch the cockney accent, I'm always saying things like "init" and pronouncing things wrong, one time my chemistry teacher was in fits laughing, because I said "geezer" without noticing, now that's what I call a weakness!

As for my strengths It'll have to be, mmh...being able to spot my mistakes and correct them!

ARMZ   

one of my main strenght is being comfident at the rite time. but my weakness i am not really sure if i have 1.i do believe i need 2 investigate that and it might take me a couble month or maybe a years.while i am investigating u might call this a weakness but i dont and it is licking my lips when i am talking 2 a fine galz.

and curly sue waguwan gal do u remember tyson from malinet thats me gal wat the deal isee u sure keeping it real in this field.

Curly   

waryaa tyson what on earth you doing here?

you shouldn't be allowed in here! lol

Nah, seriously how's where'd you bugger off to? :D

ARMZ   

I WAS AROUND SUE IS JUST THAT I WAS TIED OF WAISTING MY TIME ON MALINET.MOST PPL DOWN THERE ARE YOUTH SO I TOUGHT I MIGHT LET MY ASS DISAPEAR LIKE BIN LADEN DID.BUT ALXAMDU LILLAH I AM STILL BREATHING, HOWS LIFE TREATING U ANYWAY GAL I AINT HEARD FROM U 4 LONG I TOUGHT U GOT KIDNAP BY STAR WARS OR SAMETHING GAL U DONT KNOW HOW RELEAVED I WAS WHEN I SAW U IN HERE.ANYWAY HOLLA BACK AND I HOPE U STILL LOOKING TIGHT 1 MORE THING U REACHING I NEED A GAL PART 3

PEACE