Sign in to follow this  
Muslim01

Quran - Salih al-Munajid

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

My dear brother Muslim first and foremost WELCOME to the forum and THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this timely post...it surely lifted my spirit and put a smile on my face.

Aaahhh Sheikh Salih Munajid...I personally regard him as one of the greatest scholars in the Muslim world today and I was privileged to receive several of his lectures on DVD with English subtitles and to say I was impressed will be an understatement...

if its possible try to watch.

Kayfa Turawwid Nafsaka (How To Tame Yourself).

Athar Al-Qur'aan Fi Hayaat Al-insaan (The effect of the Qur'aan on a person's life).

Madat Sanah Min Umrika (A year of your life has gone by).

Dhamm Al-Dayn Wa Aaqibat Al-Istidaanah (Condemnation of debt and the consequences of seeking loans).

Al-riyaa (showing off).

Al-Istiqaamah (righteousness).

Kayfa Tuhibb Al-Nabi SAWS (how to love the Prophet p.b.u.h…

I watched these and they had a profound and positive effect on me...just the way the person who sent them to me thought they would and from then on I fell in love with him and I ended up asking for more...May Allah s.w protect him and reward him with Jannah Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Muslim01   
Jazakallah Khayr bro theres some clips of him with subtitles on youtube. One of my freinds in Riyadh, will insha'allah get me his lectures in DVD. Theres about 300+ :] , I'll check out the titles you gave me.