Sign in to follow this  
zoom

HOW TO STUDY HARDER!!!!!!!!!

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

Bil_Jaceyl & Abdinuur Jazaakallaah Kheyran!!!

zoom: how can u expect to succeed in ANYTHING without being thankful to Allah SWT? If u were in the past, it's Allah's test to u, like when some Non-Believers are given the so called "successes" of this world, it's a TEST!!!

So if u're not taking the test of life well? Don't EXPECT to pass the others well.

Try being thankful to Allah for haven given u the fingers to type with, the brain to think with, the body to use, and the MOST IMPORTANT the CHANCE TO LIVE ANOTHER DAY!!!

Besides whoever said u had to be "religious" to do the BASIC mandatory duties? Praying 5 times a day makes u "wadaad"? or Saying "alxamdulillaah"? Subxaanallaah, where are we going...? Don't be fooled by the majority.

I know it may seem as if I left the subject but Allah SWT is PART OF EVERYTHING!!!

PEACE!!!

Assallamu Calaykum y'll.

Hey, how y'll doing?

I am new to this, and I really liked reading the posts specially the only of Ahlaan.

She's smart. We can all know that.

And I really like the advice that she gave to our brother, Zoom, or whatever his name is.

So, Ahlaan, do u wanna contact me?

If so, u can contact me at: arjun_mustafa@hotmail.com

peace out! smile.gif