Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Obama Overload

Originally posted by Northerner:

Get on with the elections already!

Way nugu waaleen Afrikaankan :rolleyes:

WHAT!,L0L. Why do you even care? icon_razz.gif

Would you rather hear about Mccain? or Hilarry(Billary rather) or even worse,a Bush overload?

To much fanfair saxibayaal. He is black. So what?

So what indeed?

Che,i think,Liverpool lost,quick someone check the scores :D

^
:D

Reer US. Ninku wax idinma taraayo.

And how did you come to that conclusion? If i say,today,that,Liverpool wont win the premiership,i must have valid reasons,right?(sorry,i had to use a bad example). icon_razz.gif

Northerner,You have to give a man a chance. You have to give a person the benefit of the doubt. Obama has new ideas & new concepts. He is a unifying face in this divisive american politics. As you know, the independents are the ones who make or break an election, as it is now, Obama is the likely one to get more indepents than hilarry,otherwise,they will go to Mccain.

*God Forbid,i will leave America if another Republican wins* Canada,here i come. KK,Haneefah & Aaliyah,dariinta isoo diyaariya walaalyal*

^I don't care for the premiership, well except Arsenal games. I'm tuned into Cup of Nations. Egypt must lose,and I will be glad of all the Arab nations are out.

Come Northern, he is rock star.

425.obama.barack.041807.jpg

Watched move all yanks of all ages.

N.O.R.F   

^^Good luck to the guy and what I have heard him say is refreshing laakin the past couple of days has seen too much time given to 'Subar Tuesday'

I'm just ranting.

Faarax, Liverpool iska daa saxib. Its been about the Africans these past few weeks.

^Its Ghana ALL the way my freinds. Che,When Arsenal is playing,all i watch for is Adebayors headers. They play super football man.

Northerner,You should be happy for Obama

N.O.R.F   

^I am. Just that the mass coverage has become annoying. There is a danger people will be too annoyed with him to vote for him come Aug and Nov.

Gediid   

Super dooper Tuesday is over super dooper Thursday coming up,hear me out this day belongs to the cocoa boys.....inta kale been...