Sign in to follow this  
Haneefah

Three Wishes...

Haneefah   

and pray for him, InshaAllah.

How do you feel around those who deliberately miss to observe their salat? Or those who have never turned a pg of the Qur'an? Or those who sadly live their lives as though it had been granted to them forever. What do you do about it??

Hmm...aneeba teeda i heysataa lately when it comes to salaadda. Ever since as yariis a little boy as I can remember salaad ima dhaafi jirin, but lately, Eebboow noo dambi dhaaf. Marka maxaa dad kale tooda galnaa, anaga teena na heysato, nin or naag walba teeda heysato.

Eebboow, rabiyoow raxmaan, na soo wada hanuuni adigaa qaadir ahee -- aamiin.

Nephissa   

I'm afraid to watch it. I suspect it's about a man making wishes on his deathbed. Allaha u fududeeyo.

I am happy to say that I do pray 5x a day. Alhamdulilah! And Inshallah will continue to do so. I encourage those that I believe are worth the time and effort inay tukadaan. Iska tuko un baan ku iraa.

Camal saalah adduun & akhiraba Allaha ina siiyo.

Abtigiis   

Soonkiyo Salaadu sahan weeye aakhiro. Thanks Haneefah for bringing my thoughts back to what really matters. Istaafurullah!