Old_Observer

DP world: Eritrea wants to make peace with Ethiopia

DP world is on its Bedewin rude march against Djibouti.

There is news coming out that UAE wants to be peace broker between Eritrea and Ethiopia. Both countries have sat twice so far in this process.

2 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

You seems to have an "enormous soft-spot" for Djibouti and her dictator of a leader, for some reason. Care to elaborate a bit in here as to why that is the case?

I have the same soft spot for anyone fighting to get better than what they currently have, that includes Somaliland as well.

The reason you might have noticed me having even softer spot for the Don is

1. He is working for himself and his shindig first

2. He has always done that even when Djibouti was just watering hole for Camels

3. Somaliland and some groups in Mogadishu accuse him of Mafia dealings, but the man has not brought any war to any Somali area, even when he has that capacity. Has always done business the business way

4. I want Ethiopia to stay loyal to Djibouti as always

I do not think yu need more reasons than that, except hidden ones lol.

2 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

You seems to have an "enormous soft-spot" for Djibouti and her dictator of a leader, for some reason. Care to elaborate a bit in here as to why that is the case?

I was just listening watching video on you tube what the late Meles Zenawi said about Assab Eritrea.

"As long as Ethiopia does not use Assab, it will remain to be water hole for Camels" Eritreans have very divided view on this:

Majority say Meles was right and 20 years has shown that to e true

Some fake nationalists noisy ones as always say its watering hole but ours not Ethiopian

Some say Gheulleh killed Assab. That Mafia Don outplayed us.