Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

THE TRAGIC DEATH OF WIIL SOMALI ah

Modesty   

This is a breaking news. I just found this out. A young somali guy who lived at Cedar was fatally shot last night at 3:20a.m by a security officer at Skyline Towers located in St.Paul. If anyone has anymore information on this tragic event, please let us know. In the meantime, may Allah forgive him, and have mercy on him. This is truly a sad event, he was so young. :(

Xafsa   

was he white? the security guard I mean?

Arresting him isn't gonna make anyone feel better...he needs to die.

Jaabir   

la 7awla wala qwata ila bilaah.. may allah bless his soul.. so sad walaahi..

i am gon check my local news chanl tonight..

Woow cedar?- walaahi i think these people are on rampage to get ride of somalis, young, old. The somali community should protest, this is ridicious and is going out of hands...if we dont step up adn take a stand as a WHOLE...walaahi i wont be suprised if the next news headings read : elderly somali women was shot down near the intersection of cedar and riverside...matta fact, am email the somali tv's in the minneapolis area to speak about how somalis are being mistreated...instead of having the next news farax yare on...

In short, am sorry for that child who lost his life and i truely hope in the month of ramadan, we 'muslims' can give our grives in our prayers.

salamz

Modesty   

New Revelation to this story:

I've just been told that this young man is in a coma at the hospital, and fighting for his life.

For for info. please tune in to KARE 11 news today.

Adna   

salaam

subxaana laahi, laaxawla walaa quta ilaa bilaah. allah u fududeeyo wiilka, let's just pray for him in uu alle caafiyo... love ya'll

Adna   

salaam i think this what is said about the little boy subxaanalaah a 16 year old boy... cajaaib somali hadaanahay i think we have had enough with police tuugo , now it's security allah noo naxariisto.

Police Investigate Shooting by Security Guard

The St. Paul Police Department is trying to figure out why a 16-year-old boy was shot by a security guard Sunday.

St. Paul police officers and paramedics were called to the scene on St. Anthony Avenue around 3:00 a.m. to find the boy shot in the back. After talking with armed security guards, they learned the guards were investigating the boy's involvement with a stolen car.

At some point during the investigation, the boy fled in the car from the guards. They managed to catch up with him, but one of them apparently shot the boy.

The boy was taken to Regions Hospital where he underwent surgery, and is expected to survive. Two other men ages 16 and 26 inside the car at the time of the shooting were questioned and released.

The 21-year-old guard who worked for Wolf Protective Agency and fired the shot, was arrested on probable cause and booked for aggravated assault.

Police are investigating the shooting and looking into the status of the stolen car.

Macalin   

May he recover.

Muxuu kadoonay St Paul,cedar uuba degan yahay..caruurtan socod Badanaa o Dhib Badanaa!

Watever happend to the good ol days where security guards carried only a BATON?