Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

oranges in the cemetery

Two naughty boys, Sfiso and Melusi, stole a bag of oranges from their home and decided to go to the nearest cemetery to share the loot. As they were scaling the big gate to enter the cemetery, two oranges fall out of the bag and were left behind at the gate.

A heavily drunk man on his way from a local tavern passed near the cemetery Gate and heard the following:

"One for me, one for you. One for me, one for you."

He immediately sobers up and ran as fast as he could to the local priest. Mfundisi Come with me to witness God and Satan sharing corpses at the cemetery. They both run back to the cemetery gate and the voices continue:

"One for me, one for you."

Suddenly the one voice says:

"What about the two at the gate?"

The priest was the first to run for his life!

lol. JB

Chubacka, it's a joke, echos being heard are the boys dividing the oranges evenly and when the priest and drunkard came to listen in the boys discussed the two oranges that fell outside the gate, but they thought it was about them two ;);)

chubacka   

thanks SS, but why do they mention that the priest "was the first to run for his life?"

saying something about religion or something, dnt get it.