Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

what a joke!!

the ethio general came to yeey and told him! "sir, we have captured mugdishu! what to do next".

yeey wakes up from deep sleep! "general, have you captured and the north side of villa somalia?

last time i sat there, i was hit like a brick"

u know the north side..its the side of villa that faces wardeegleey! lool

next the ethio general comes to geedi ganadeerah.

"sir, what do u wants us to do next"

geedi goes, "have u captured the vet school? u know thats were i graduated from?

The ethio general goes, "yes sir, and we left some bannanas there also if u like them."

Then general calls Riyaale, he answers the phone and the ethiop asks hims if everything is under control... Riyaale says hold on and puts him on hold... Riyaale turns to his left side and asks Adna, "hey Adna, do we have the liver medicine in stock? and she says, yeah we got plenty."

Riyaale, goes back to phone and tells the ethio general, "dont worry, we have everything, we got everything under control."

so children what was saying? dameer hadad tabad ka jiidid, haraati uu kuku dufxana noo? (i just made it up) :cool:

to break it down, dont mess with somalis..! u know their history, so why even go there.

Hunguri   
:D Oodweyne, I had a tea and breakfast at Oodwayne in 2004 Sept on route From Laascaanood to Hargaisa and Jijiga :D . What a good time. I passed Jacaylbro at Hargaisa :D