Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

joke of the day

Two ICU guys (Awes and Shariif) were taking their first train trip in New York. A vendor came down the corridor selling corndogs which they'd never seen before. Each bought one.

Shariif eagerly smelled the corn dog and bit into it just as the train went into a tunnel. When the train emerged from the tunnel, he looked across to Awes and said, "I wouldn't eat that if I were you."

"Why not?"

"I took one bite and went blind for half a minute."

Shakti   

Rudy is a moderator now...loooooooooooooooool

now thats a joke..

i missed alot here :mad: gosh we need a update thread or section (like the vhi 1 show thing.. )

val joke:

A woman decided to have her portrait painted. She told the artist, "Paint me with diamond rings, a diamond necklace, emerald bracelets, a ruby broach, and gold Rolex."

"But you are not wearing any of those things," he replied.

"I know," she said. "It's in case I should die before my husband. I'm sure he will remarry right away, and I want his new wife to go crazy looking for the jewelry."

Devil...when did u escape from the ward?? smile.gif

Vice President Dick Cheney has a gay daughter, Mary and she's pregnant.

I don't think following guys got it or just plain ******...check it out!!

When they told President Bush that Dick Cheney's gay daughter was pregnant, he said, 'It's a Miracle.'"

Osaama said, that he has seen female rats with similar issues and called it a miracle!

Yeey said, hey dont look at me, i never had sex with that gal.

Awees said that he had seen donkeys with this type of problem...after eating alot of jaat. thats why he banned jaat.

Riyaale was called but same lady answered and said that Cheneye's is banned from Hargesia!!