Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

10 ways to breakup with your girl!

Okay Guys, This is 10 ways to break up with your girl with the least amount of headache.

1. Don't call. If she demands that you call her, tell her you did and her phone always busy.

2. Criticize her hair. (1)

3. Go through her phone book and make her tell you who is who. *if she demands the same, make sure you use "it's just a friend" ALOT*.

4. Tell her how “a friend†used Slim Fast and it was very successful to reduce weight over and over and over.

5. If she is pretty talk to her about *if you ignored the first rule*

A: American Foreign policy.

B: The New Slack ware O/S release.

C: How you idolize Homer Simpson's attitude.

If she interrupts you or tries to change the topic, tell her you feel sleepy and end the call.

6. If she is smart talk to her about

A: Beyonce's video "Baby boy"

B: Tell her how much you loved Halle Berry’s performance @ Cat Woman with special interest to her custom.

C: Tell her about your collection of Sylvester Stallone's Movies “Judge Dredâ€

If she interrupts you or tries to change the topic, tell her you feel sleepy and end the call.

7. Tell her what you REALLY think of her friends!!! *guys you know what I mean*.

8. Ask her to remind you her Birthday, your Anniversary at least twice a week.

9. Keeping telling her how much her attitude changed since you guys first met. *don't give her any specific details*

10. Tell her you love her, but you have to move back home and devote your life to become a camel shepherd.

Remember if none of those worked then she either really cares about you to a very sad extent or she is cheating on you :D

NOTICE: This guide is not suitable for newly weds or those in their first relationship, the author will not be held responsible for any physical injuries might occur.

(1) Very dangerous approach.

^ How underhanded is that? It would probably be much easier to make like an adult and tell her you're chucking her like an old smelly pair of shoes. :rolleyes:

What happened to the rest of the posts? :confused:

Amethyst, you incompetent cow, this thread doesnt belong in the jokes section, it should have gone to the Women's forum. Assuming u were the one who moved it. If not...sorry love. :D

You mean to say this isnt a joke?? Some1 would seriously and consciously do those things? *Not Maxamed I assure you* :D

I know you're accustomed to me moving all the trashy topics to ur section...but this isnt trash...its a joke. icon_razz.gif

As i said before Phanta, this is just a joke; *Amethyst you right i'd never do anything like that smile.gif , anyhow i have an exam at 2.00 so wish me luck :cool: