Sign in to follow this  
boxer

2 old ladies

boxer   

A farmer went to see a movie. the ticket agent looked up from the cash register and asked, "sir, what's that on your shoulder?"

The farmer replied, "well, this here is my pet rooster, Clucky. wherever i go, Clucky goes." "im sorry, sir," the ticket agent said. "We can't allow animals in theater." The farmer went around the corner and stuffed Clucky down his pants. He returned to the to the booth, bought the a ticket and entered the theater. He took a seat next to two old women. the movie started, and Clucky began to squirm. the farmer unzipped his pants so Clucky could stick his head out and watch the movie. "i think the guy next to me is a pervert," the first lady said. "what makes u think so?" her friend whispered. "he unzipped his pants and has his thing out," the first women said. "well. don't worry about it. at out age we've seen 'em all." "I thought so too," the first woman said, "but this one's eating my popcorn..."

DJUK   

LOL i dont know if u meant it but, i found it funny. the man unzeeps his pants to reveal his cock.