Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

Ansar Beit Al Maqdas - Fighting In Sinai Officially Joins Islamic State

They have now changed their name to wiliyat Sinai or Sinai Province of Islamic State. They have released a new video showing them taking tens of tanks, machine guns, etc from the Egyptian army in Sinai. They also show the execution of hundreds of Egyptian soldiers. The video also shows oil pipelines to both zionist occupied Palestine and Jordan getting blown up. It also shows Isis style drive by shootings on Egyptian checkpoints.

Things are actually alot worse in Sinai then the Egyptian government is portraying. Due to the graphic nature of the video I don't believe it's appropriate to post it.

However Egyptian secularists on TV in Egypt have been getting worried and have been screaming alot on TV. The armed rebellion in Sinai seems to be heating up. The argument amongst many former Muslim brotherhood supporters seems to be on social networks. We tried the Democratic approach and it failed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xys9dTXvOs

The struggle for the heart of Egypt between the U.S. And Israeli backed secularists who support closing the border of the dieing Palestinians. Who support zionist trashing Al aqsa mosque.

And the Muslims of Egypt who elected a Muslim government and party to power only to have a U. S. Backed puppet over through him and through him in jail.

Yet some argue this is not a war against Islam. You people are asleep seriously.

Ciidan Sultan you are not really believing this Islamic state Da3ish nonsense trust me they are the agents of Langley and Mossad their whole aim is to portray islam as a very violent religion and ofcourse to weaken Muslim states such as Syria and Iraq and creating internal sectarian war. Islam unity and the caliphate concept is a beautiful thing but these people are creating and weakening Muslims and the rise of Islam globally.

War xaji Salam Calaycum. Long time last. Walahi I thought you passed away. It was sad not seeing you.

Islamic State. We will agree to disagree it's not a zionist Western plot etc. Saxib this is the rebirth of Chaliphate. Some won't see it now. But you will see it later.

Man.... Good to here from you. Were you in Hargaisa that's why no one heard from you Somaha.

Good travels.

No Alxamdulilah waan noolaahaay i see u are still defending the land mashallah but on Da3ish we have to disagree i just cant believe that Da3ish and remnants of al nusra front are the Caliphate or that Bagdhadhi is the awaited amiirul mumini. Islam is the truth and there will be caliphate but da3ish other than that Ciidan sultan keep it going adeer i am good i was in hargeysa wadanku wu fiicanyahay short commings here and there but we will get there.