Sign in to follow this  
Cali_weyne

A Joke about Drinking Alcohol!

This alcoholic dude was reflecting about drinking alcohol. He goes:------

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than to be selfish and worry about my liver.'

--------------------------------------------------\\\\\\\\\\\\

ALCOHOL WARNING

WARNING: consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

WARNING: consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a TOTAL "***** " !.

WARNING: consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell the same boring story over and over again until your friends want to SLAP YOU IN THE FACE.

WARNING: consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that ex-lovers are dying for you to telephone them at 4am.

WARNING: consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your trousers.

WARNING: consumption of alcohol may make you think you can logically converse with other members of the opposite sex without spitting.

WARNING: consumption of alcohol may make you think you have mystical Kung Fu powers.

WARNING: consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the bed the next morning and see something really scary.

WARNING: consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, handsomer and smarter than some really, really big guy named FRANZ.

WARNING: consumption of alcohol will lead you to believe fat ugly people appear slim and attractive.

WARNING: consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause an influx in the time-space continuum, whereby small (and sometimes large) gaps of time may seem to literally disappear.