Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Police search the home of Salma and Zahra Halane, the twin sisters believed to have fled to Syria

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

How did you come to that crazy conclusion?

Oh wait, you are a product of your environment and making ludicrous premises and leaping to wacky conclusions - is the Americann way!

Tallabo, you have a serious case of Identity Crisis.
What do House Negroes and Field Negreos have in common?
It is that they are not the Massa but still Owned.

Mindless terrorism and hypocrisy is not something I identify with so I have no identity crisis.

Khayr   

Tallabo,

I see that you avoided Apo's question. Why is that?

And your Identity Crisis is there and evident. The writing is

on the wall.

Tragic news.. I think (some) parents need to be more involved in their kids life. They need to get a sense of how their kids think and what they feel about politics and religion.

The same thing happened in Norway, involving two somali sisters who are 19 and 16. Their father went after them and got a hold of them inside Syria. That is after he first was held captive and tortured for 2 weeks. The girls had contacted their parents and said they were being held against their own will, before they met their father.

I think one of our greatest challenges as muslims is that our kids are lacking important islamic knowledge. Many of these cases could have been avoided if these youths had a correct understanding of Islam.

<cite>

اِتقِ الله

Lazie G., you remind me of the anti- islam bigots that make comments on news sites and other nonmuslim forums. The difference is that you still claim some sort of affliation with Islam. That part baffles me!

Khayr, I'm not sure if you remember this, but I stopped paying attention to what you had to say a long time ago.

If I recall, it was about the time you were first diagnosed with schizophrenia.

It does explain some of your odd behaviour, especially the part where you think people have affiliations with certain religions, etc.

I really hope you are not off your meds this time. Stay safe, okay?

Cheers,

LayZie G.

Apophis   

<cite>

Khayr, I'm not sure if you remember this, but I stopped paying attention to what you had to say a long time ago.

If I recall, it was about the time you were first diagnosed with schizophrenia.

It does explain some of your odd behaviour, especially the part where you think people have affiliations with certain religions, etc.

I really hope you are not off your meds this time. Stay safe, okay?

Cheers,

LayZie G.

If you stopped paying attention to him “a long time ago", why are you quoting him and responding to his post?

Especially since he has “schizophrenia", in your expert medical opinion.

Chinese riddle for you.