Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

Rooney

Tuujiye   

ROONEY the guy has 25 goals with penalties and Drogba has 23 with out penalties. why is the British media making this guy a Hero? I agree that he is the best British player, but how could he be the best EPL player? because of goals? I think Fabregas is much better player than he is. Fabi showed more leadership and played a huge role for Arsenal and their race for the title...

So Mr. A&T since your the "know it all" what do you think?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

Rooney has been fantastic these last 6 - 7 months, and just lately he's heading the ball superbly to make him appear a complete striker. But he's only been in this form this season, and he needs to do it consistently for a couple of years in order to be ranked with the likes of Drogba.

Tuujiye, it's the world cup fever. :D

Tuujiye   

^^^ loool I agree with you.. The british media is making this guy the greatest player in England..I do believe that he is the best striker for England today laakiin ma aha the best striker in EPL lool...

I have a world cup fever for sure

Wareer Badanaa!!!

I think is safe to say that Rooney is the best player in the Premier League this season. Is not only his goals but his overall contribution to United's success that he is getting credit for. I know Drogba can score a lot of goals but Chelsea can perform without him as was proved when away with the Ivory. As for United i doupt they will be the team they are without Rooney.

He will easilly win the PFA and rightly so.

As for the British media hyping him, well thats how they always have been, nothing new there and papers need to be sold, pundits need work and his is the best hope they have for the world cup.

Polanyi   

It is hard to compare Fabregas to Rooney since they play in different positions. Secondly, I can't remember Fabregas excelling against the big teams. Rooney has also scored the winner in the Carling Cup. When Drogba lost it against Milan, Rooney was gunning AC Milan. Rooney is the more consistent out of the three. Age matters too. Rooney has the potential to achieve way more than Drogba. Rooney is also English, which helps, of course, lol.

Tuujiye   

^^ Rooney is a good player sxb no one is saying anything about that..But he is not the best EPL player.. he is not better than Drogba or Fabregas..and don't for get that Fabregas is very young too...

Norf lool Defoa who? ayaa meesha ka dheceesa lool..

Resistence you make sence bro..I agree with you but I still think he is only having a good year. Is really hard to say Rooney is doing better than Fabregas.. Don't forget, Arsenal strugles with their captain..With Fabi in the middle, Arsenal is a tuff team to beat...

Like you said...Rooney will win the PFA this year..laakiin we all know why...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Remember David Nugent hype?

Its a white english thing. What Defoa was white?

Waa markaagi. :D

War Rooney has spent the entire season carrying a very average United side on his back. Look at it this way:

If Drogba gets injured tomorow Chelsea will still have a chance in the league.

If Fabregas gets injured Arsenal will still have a chance.

If Rooney gets injured United will not win anything. :D

P.S.

Defoe is good but is not in the class of Rooney.

Abtigiis   

Last week, I think I posted here that I think Rooney is the best player in the world right now. No question about it. He is converting every decent chance and even half-chances he gets. And he creates space for himself from all directions.

N.O.R.F   

LoL@Ngonge

I wasnt saying Rooney is not the best player in the Prem this season. He is.

I was on about the over the top adulation by the English media. They big up every striker who happens to be 'proper' English. Funny this is he is a scouser and the London media still loves him. Wasnt the case with Owen even when he was the best and won the Ballon D'or (sp) in 2002.

Oz   

Originally posted by Karl_Polanyi:

When Drogba lost it against Milan, Rooney was gunning AC Milan. Rooney is the more consistent out of the three. Age matters too. Rooney has the potential to achieve way more than Drogba.

People are so fickle these days with Rooney. The guys been good for six months but the David Villa's, Eto's & Drogba's have shown season after season they deserve the title of best striker's in the world they all know they're game inside out. By the sounds of things Wayne only learned to head the ball last summer he's still learning if he keeps this consistency up for a few more seasons then & only then can he be regarded as one of the best striker's in the world.

People can say he's proved he scores in the big games because of his brace at the San Siro the other day. Milan currently have a shocking back line probably the worst they've had in the past 50 years his first goal was good although Nesta 5 years ago would have easily headed it away but the second was just gift wrapped. This proves nothing, Milan maybe alongside Juve are clearly one of the major european clubs in a downward spiral against the Madrid's Barca's & Lyon's are where he'll really be proven.

PS: Don't get me wrong Shrek is a Great player. :D

Tuujiye   

Rooney is the best player in the world right now. No question about it.

loooool Even when the world picked Messi as the best player in the world, you pick Rooney lool...

inama caadi ma tihid walaahi... Waraa Messi is the best player in the world today.. but if your saying Rooney is the best player in the UK, then you have a case...

A&T saaxiib naga ganbiso nooh duqa!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

WingA   

Rooney is better then anyone in the EPL, its real simple and consistant..

The last couple of years Rooney let Ronaldo take all the personal glory while he was helping the all round performance and in particular the attacking line win the trophies at old trafford and not to mention he played out of postion but now.. Hahaha..

I love it.. Seeing the old Rooney back with so much experience and prolific scoring form is just so sweet..

Only Messi has scored more overall goals then Rooney in europe so there yoy go..

Tuujiye   

^^^ so you agree with my above quote then? Rooney is not the best player in the world!

Would you please tell that to mr A&T....

Winga Rooney is the best English player saaxiib and I really think he is the best all around player england ever had personaly speaking.. laakiin because of one season, we can't say he is better than Drogba..He is having a great season yes, but this is his first year playing like this...Drogba has 23 goals with out penalties sxb and roony has 25 with penalties this season in the permiership.. Drogba also played less games than Rooney..However, I d believe Rooney is having a better year than Drogba and leading Man U, but I can't say Rooney is a better striker than Drogba...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

Did you notice how the english media suddenly stopped referring to Rooney as 'The Best' in the world since they saw Messi's orgasmic displays (Excuse My Zulu) against Stuttgart, Valencia and Zaragoza?

Messi is on a different planet but he's not anywhere near El Diego, it's utterly disrespectful of Barca president and the world media to say he's better than Maradona. These kinds of comments make you hate the game you've spent so long and so much falling in love with.

Peace, Love & Unity.