Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Sunset In Bosaso Financial Capital Of Puntland . PICS

Dr_Osman   

Adnan, why you think it's not opening? geele bricks is opening and bulale is also they advertise it on somali channel everyday. It's serious. Who do you think we are? U know the ali salebans dominate dubai and oman and noone comes close. U know galkayo folks migrated to east africa like tanzania, kenya, zambia, back in the 60s as truck drivers and made it big and have so many large coporations hiring thousands of workers per company some.

Let me tell you a secret about Puntland. We have very wealthy peple we also be up there with no 1 telecom like golis or no 2 amal express. We have the most livestock in Somalia. We will dominate the fishery sector in the future with our 'half somalia coastline'. Sxb you know the mogadishu folks have one or two wealthy people and base population of thousands who are poor. All somalis know this. Even the few who are wealthy is all due to 91 it's a known fact. Infact if you dont believe their base population isnt poor u wouldnt see so many 'maxaa cuna' leaders of theirs trying to make a buck, u never see that with our clan, maybe riyooles like farole but they are already known as not being very wealthy.

The thing about us bro that separates us from other somalis is we dominate the main markets in east africa and dubai, sure there is alot of mogadishu folks in eastleigh but they are base population who are poor they have corner stores selling taraqs and sigaar and stuff like that or gaari gacan occupation. The big corporations in Nairobi are well known to be OGS OR PL. Dubai is solely dominated by Qandala folks, they would top the list easy there. Alot of people forget that us PL we have a base population that is not poor like the HAG, we are middle to upper income our base population thats why u see them adding money together for 40 million dollar cement plant. The population is well off and also has its big shot wealthy guys at the top of industries. So don't think bulale cant be done it surely can. We own MPLS, Dubai, East africa business community and I mean the major ones not the corner store crap that the HAGS have. Plus we have an upper income base population who can add money together for big projects. This is something the HAGS can't do the base population is poor with a few wealthy ones(usually started thru 91 loots and reinvested).

It's well known the PL-SL are the wealthiest clans in Somalia, I am not sure who is no 1 or 2 but I am certain they will take those spots.