Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Why SSC Will Be Puntland. By Dr Osman

Dr_Osman   

Xaaji, my point was the paid out politicians from the two minor sub lineages in SSC in comparison to abdisamad and ahmed karash are in a minority and that is assuming those two lineages are all pro Somaliland which they are not. I say that because you won't even see those two minor lineages attending any Somaliland conferences or parties let alone the other ssc folks.

The major factor why those SSC politicians go to somaliland is because of money and if it wasn't given they wouldn't be there and there are others who go because competition is fierce in Puntland since majority of ssc politicians are all there so less likelihood of getting a position, where as Somaliland there is no competition in comparison and it's easy meal ticket. Anyone knows this, it doesn't need much explaining.

Federalism whole purpose is for clan families to sort out and work together first before extending to other clans, most of Somali battles is all internal compared to external and that is what needs urgent fixing first and that is what this form of federalism achieves.

Xaaji you can be proud but there is no need to be stupid, I am saving you money which is better spent on your own people because SSC will be a dead end at the end of the federalism journey. For god sakes the money u spent on SSC politicians would be better spent on job creations because as it stands today 45 job vacancies was offered in hargeisa, guess how many applicants applied? 5000. This is horrendous and the money being spent on dead projects is stupid. Just like how HAG lost all that money and lives for jubba for what? nothing becuz jubba returned to its owners as federation states.

If you don't like my advice go right ahead, but dont say at the end what a waste of money and resources. As for everyone else who commented they support my reasoning, well it's very clear to see where our country is heading, it's just a shame some people think they are above the system that is what I call dangerous politics.

Doctor, keep educating Xaaji Maalaayacni and his rabid kitten, CiidanSuldan.

No matter how much they froth in the mouth, the truth is a hard pill swallow: SSC is Puntland and Puntland is SSC. Love it or loath it :)

^^^^ your telling us about truth...truth is somaliland is in las canod now in reality not in your fictional delusional parallel universe. Somaliland flag flys over 98% of Sool.

So how did you work that one out. Garowe will be somaliland territory soon then what will you say...

Garowe is puntland hate itor love it hahha... My tanks speak louder then random chit chat

Osman again ur argument is flawed if u believe that only a couple of paid soldiers and politicians is keeping eastern sool and central sool with SL u are wrong this is laascanood during the political rallies are u saying SL paid all of these people

Tilamook tell that to reer Khatumo who says other wise

Dr osman dawasho wacan laascanood cali sandulles welcome