Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Ask the pope

underdog   

Six of the seven dwarfs were sitting around the table having dinner when Sleepy comes running in. "We finally get to meet him!" He shouts. They all get excited... The next day the seven dwarfs are standing in front of the pope. Dopey's out in front. They start pushing Dopey telling him to ask him. The pope looks down at Dopey and say"Do you have a question for me my son?" Dopey looks down at his feet and nods. "Do they have nuns in Alaska?"

The Pope looks at him sort of funny and says that he's sure there are nuns in Alaska. The other dwarfs tell impatiently to ask him the rest. The Pope looks at Dopey and says "Is there more to your question son?" Dopey looks shyly at his feet and nods. "Are there black nuns in Alaska?" The pope again looks at him funny and says that he's sure that there are black nuns in Alaska. Now, the dwarfs are getting annoyed and tell him to ask the rest. "More?" the pope askes. "Are there black midget nuns in Alaska?" The pope gives Dopey that funny look again and says "I'm sorry son but i don't think there are black midget nuns in alaska." Dopey turns beet red and the other dwarfs start chanting "DOPEY SCREWED A PENGUIN!"