Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Somali Gangs in Minnesota

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Somali outlaws vs madhiibaan with attitude (MWA)

somalis in america are focked whats up with this somali on somali violence? nacalaa shaklakk:mad:

Same in London. That's because our culture isn't as strong as other immigrant communities.

So Turks for example, even if they join a criminal organization, it's the Turkish mafia with their own culture and way of doing things.

But Somalis just copy African Americans and in London they copy Jamaicans.

Cambuulo iyo bun;975582 wrote:
here in sweden somalis are united its always somalis vs arab Gangs. the somalis always win :cool:

War saaxib, that's some ciyaal stuff. Nobody takes "Swedish gangs" serious. We're talking about stabbings and shootings here. Not throwing snowballs at each other.

Mad_Mullah;975587 wrote:
War saaxib, that's some ciyaal stuff. Nobody takes "Swedish gangs" serious. We're talking about stabbings and shootings here. Not throwing snowballs at each other.

LOL so am i bruvs aint no ciyaar ciyaar here some of the brothas got ak47s

Cambuulo iyo bun;975579 wrote:
talking about somalis in the diaspora bruvs LOL

Stop lumping people together. Somali Americans are hard working. Few wack jobs don't represent them.

Cambuulo iyo bun;975591 wrote:
LOL so am i bruvs aint no ciyaar ciyaar here some of the brothas got ak47s

Ciyaar, Ciyaar kulahaa. Waraa Cambulo, kaalay soo adigu 'Ciyaal Faacali' from Wardhiigley miyaadan ahaan jirin? :)

As for the Gangs in MN, i haven't really been keeping up with these people lately. Looks like Qashin's killing each other (nothing to really to see there), happens there all the time. But i'd try to follow up on 'em, and let you guy's know if they ever post pictures/magacyo of the suspects. :)