Sign in to follow this  
islam lover

What shall we do After Ramadan?

What shall we do After Ramadan

Ramadan is over …. and the feast also

Where will you go ?

To the way of obedience or the way of disobedience

I hear you while you say that let me to live for a time ; I was hardly worshiping Allah in Ramadan , and I was performing prayers in their prescribed time . Moreover , I gave alms giving to poor people, but all these things mean nothing unless you continue doing that.

Do not upset what you have done in Ramadan, and good actions should come after wrong actions. You should resume your good doings even if they are little- Ramadan come to an end, but you do not worship Ramadan, you worship Allah- Br ready for what you have been promised as Allah says: "Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a Garden whose width is that (of the whole) of the heavens and of the earth, prepared for the righteous". (2:133)

By Allah, one moment spent in Allah's obedience is better than the world. Hey, leave this phone and stop gossiping and backbiting .come on to a prayer, to Allah's house and to Qur'an recitation. Let us conquer Satan, our enemy , and let us preserve good doings. Do not forget Allah not to make you forget yourselves.

Keep yourself close to Allah through continuous actions ; according to the Prophet's (pbuh) speech: "The most beloved deeds to Allah's the most regular and constant even though it were little" [Narrated by Al Bukhari]. This is an Islamic site to help you in your journey to Allah http://islam.spacechanels.com/