Sign in to follow this  
wyre

video freaks

wyre   

since we can't watch movies and do what we want at ramadan I would like to share some youtube videos here for the month of ramadan

Actually I'll post it after futur :D

Wyre,

do you know what....''middle easternism'' are?

'middle easternisms' are a type of behaviours, conducts and attitudes unique to people from the middle eastern. i'll list a few examples ee sida uula soco....

1. using a toy snake (charged by a battery) to scare people. that's NOT funny.

2. hiding important personal belongings and getting a kick from seeing you get confused and angry. NOT funny.

3. thinking spinning a baseball bat around with a smirk of arrogance on your face is COOL. NOT funny.

i've just reported this thread and will continue to monitor your posts until further notice.

^ NOT bad, ma garatay. a decent choice of vids there.

my thoughts......on who made the mess.....

in an attempt to appear politically correct, the owner of the dogs instigated that the ''white dog'' was responsible for making the 'mess' fearing any blame on the ''brown dogs'' could appear as racist. the owner was particularly crude and patronising to the dogs (used divide and rule tactics). the owner also displayed apologist undertones, particularly, when the ''white dog'' confessed to making the 'mess'. in chastising the ''white dog'', we saw glimpses of how easy its become to denigrate the colour white as though a 'victim' of sorts............balse, the owner neglected the ''brown dogs'' all together. from this we can construe a blatant favoritism in support of the ''white dog''. this is not the first time, the term 'white' has been engendered to symbolise ''innocence'' and ''purity''. again, such subtle nuances shouldn't come as a surprise to those who are more aware of such things. in interrogating the dogs repeatedly.....the owner wanted to get a confession from the 'brown dogs'', failing this, the ''white dog'' was forced to comply with the politically correct standards of the liberal media ''blame-game'', these days. cal kuli xaal, we can infer from the vid that political correctness is distorting community relation and creating mistrust, which in turn has led to the brewing racial tensions in the West.