Sign in to follow this  
Maqane

Af Soomaali language based Channels on Eutelsat Hot Bird 13°East ?

Maqane   

Hallo Nomads,

Meeshan baan Islaan dariska ah u brugraminayaa Diish/satellite marka waxaan idinka codsan hadii aad taqaaniin Channels oo qarsan oo Afka Soomaaliga ah ku baxa?

Mahadsanid

Here 're the list that i already knew. She is claiming there 're also other channels out there :eek:

- Somaliland National TV

- Somali Channel

- Somali National TV

- Universal Somali TV

- Somalisat

- Royal Somali TV

Maqane   

Mad_Mullah;966486 wrote:
ESTV. Ethiopian Somali TV. Best quality one out there.

Thank you so much sxb, found it :)

Islii i soo xasuusisay. The Soomaali 'cable' guys, who divide each xaafad among themselves, automatically provide these channels, plus the Koonfur African-owned Supersport channels, so you wouldn't miss a single soccer game from all the major games from the European leagues, plus Champions League. Sometimes there are five to six games on for your pleasure. He adds NatGeo channel, movie channels, Carab film channels. Of course, Aljasiira is there, sometimes other news channels. In addition, they add 24 hours Soomaali heeso channel, Hindi Afsoomaali channel iyo Quraanka Kariimka channel, all broadcasted from Islii. Each demographic and age group has its interests covered. Very shrew business plan.

Added together, it will be around 33 to 37 channels. You pay around 500 to 1,000 a month, depending your location. No hassles. Kiinyaatiga waxaan ma yaqaanaan, they pay hefty fees for satellite subscriptions, waa kuwa dhaqaalaha leh.

Maqane   

Thank you Alpha, i'll add that to my list. Waqtigii baa igu dheeraaday laakiin i've made another appointment with her si aan u qabsado danahayga kale.

If you guys think you know other channels.... don't hesitate to let me know 'em:)

Thanks

@MMA hehe, islii caadi ma ahan sxb. Anaga nolosha dhinaca raqiiska ah oo fudud baan ka marnaa.