Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland taster.

South Sudan has oil, a lot of it, now they're still fighting in tribal clashes, still poor but the Cadaans are taking everything as usual.

The only way Somaliland is going to get recognized is if Shabab makes it to Puntland. The world will then recognize SL to counter Shababs spread in Somalia.

^^ Dont worry Mullah Somaliland will be recognized , Somalilanders have built their nation with out help , the Koonfurians are recognized but what do they do with it? Its all about how hard a person works to achieve his goals SL has OIL the same company that drilled oil in kurdistan is going to drill oil in Somaliland in 2014. But its not just about resources, its about how creative people are Somalilanders are very creative and business orientated people they can make it happen. Ofcourse it has a long way to go but it can do very well it just needs to manage the hard currency that floods into the country. But i know that the people of Somaliland are strong and they always find a way to overcome their challenges.

I'm from Somali Galbeed, I want SL to be recognized. It will give us hope as well to get rid of the Xabashis. I see in the future all Somalis uniting like the UAE. Somaliland + Puntland + Somalia + Jubbaland + Somali Galbeed and maybe even North Kenya and Djibouti.

Mad_Mullah;945251 wrote:
I'm from Somali Galbeed, I want SL to be recognized. It will give us hope as well to get rid of the Xabashis. I see in the future all Somalis uniting like the UAE. Somaliland + Puntland + Somalia + Jubbaland + Somali Galbeed and maybe even North Kenya and Djibouti.

Thats good brother i support the liberation of the Somalis in Somali galbeed to and when they gain independence , Somaliland Djibouti Somalia North eastern Somali kenyan province Djibouti all can unite in the form of the European union share closer economic and trade integration and who knows maybe in the future share one currency , with stronger institutions, thats the future of a globalized region.