Sign in to follow this  
WingA

So Long Ronaldo.. And Thank you..

WingA   

Looks like Ronny has been even the chance to live his dream in madrid, i dont know whether to sad or happy..

Sad coz the preimer league will miss him along with all the United fans who witnessed he's growth into becoming the best player on the planet..

Happy coz he's done everything in england and needs a new challenge and also playing alongside Kaka is huge too..

Good luck, and thanks for them happy moments wearing the United jersey..

Bless..

N.O.R.F   

He was always going to leave. He has done brilliant but I still think hes over-rated and won't miss his diving antics (he will get every decision on the less manly La Liga).

Who will be your new number 7?

^ maseer.com about he was over-rated, he single handendly carried United for at least 3 years. lets c if Torres can do tat much.

the Premier League need to get some big players now, it needs to make them rather than bring in ready-made players.

Fabregas   

Ronaldo wasn't over rated. The guy was an attacking midfielder who could shoot, head and had skill. what more do you want? In the last two years, he compromised on his dribbiling showboating and started to shoot at the first opportunity. This got him over 40 goals/ I don't think there is a better all round player in the world.

ps. real are reportedly coming for Vidic and Clichy/or if not Evra.

MZanzi   

i can't believe people even think hes overrated.. hes underrated in my mind

its funny because even john terry said ronaldo was amazing and that he watched united for him. and john terry is on CHELSEA.

lmao. that tells you something, doesnt it? laakin i will agree with ya'll he's a big time diver and he's selfish player