Sign in to follow this  
SCORPION_SISTA

AFRICAN CLIENT

scorpion sista i dont know if i should say to you"such a dirty minded sista" or "what a wonderful imagnative mind you have" haa.

well in this topic maybe i'll take the second option.but keep your mind for other stafe,you dont want to be like me, gues what am thinking right now haa

heheheheheheheh loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

who's the dirty minded or imaginative now :eek: :eek: :eek:

well it's was not my fault, gosh since the time i have arrived in this country they been bumbaring me with sexual stuffs so it was unintentional "going off to curve" sort of thing. :D:D:D

lol, "gosh since the time i have arrived in this country they been bumbaring me with sexual stuffs" was that behind doors,couse i sure would love to be part of at that time,lol ok,

you know scorpion sista, you driving me crazy with your style changes

looooool if i knew u were out there and wanting to be educated i would have told my health education teachers and nurses to hold the class till you got there. Alas since u got my joke i am assuming that u picked couple of pointers along the road, i hope not though literally :D:D:D

"you know scorpion sista, you driving me crazy with your style changes" Now explain urself, because i know u ain't talking about my hair now :mad:

just kidding.

"i am assuming that u picked couple of pointers along the road, i hope not though literally"

yes my dear i did picked up couple of pointer on the way to college and i mean literally,lol just kidding, i took one of thos phoney life scienns courses in high school and u know what they teahc eeh,

lol, no iant talking about your hair , i dont know what i was thinking when i wrote, "style chenges" with my back pain what avery do i mean

heheheheheheheheheh loooooooooool you wicked man. Trying to be smart ASS i see ha. Watch out though, i never just stick with hurting one spot, i run through everything!!!!!!!!

looooooool "support" well i am a one to hold people to their words, so if you sure........

thanx for everything, it was amuzing bartering with ya.... :D:D:D:D:D

P.s. Scorpion only bites when provoked, so don't be afraid as long as you aren't on my bad side ;)

Hibo   

lol... good one

markaan tabar haayey talo ma heyn markaan talo

haayeyna tabar ma heyn .... :confused: