Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The New Mo Farah

N.O.R.F   

Well done 'ar kid'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/athletics/21647919

European Indoor Athletics: Mukhtar Mohammed wins 800m bronze

Great Britain's Mukhtar Mohammed wins bronze in the men's 800m with a late dip at the European Indoor Championships in Gothenburg.

Defending champion, Poland's Adam Kszczot, won gold with a time of 1:48.69, with Spain's Kevin Lopez taking silver.

Afterwards, Mohammed said he "had a tough time" contending with fourth-placed Anis Ananenka, after the Belarusian appeared to try and barge the Brit out of the way as they approached the finish line.

Yacin, an old friend of mine, preceded Mo Farah as a torchbearer of sorts in this field .....he suffered a major injury just before the Gothenburg World Champions in 1995...he was also a middle-distance runner.....

ku duuc the new kid on the block....he looks like a replica of Mo Farah.....

Mo Farah will earn 250,000GBP for running half of the London Marathon...he's being accused of profiteering from the sport by Steve Cram and Paula Radcliffe.

^ in europe, the quaky eccentricities and the outwardly individualised personal freedoms of the great satan that is america...... don't exist....waa in aad qof kale ku abtiirsatid....e.g - i was once hailed as being similar to Jeffrey Archer. so they called me the ''black jeffrey archer''....:D

babes,

naga daa the puns yeah......one could read a lot into your statements...LOL....

do you want to join me in the trolls thread.....we can decipher the meanings of these puns.....:D