Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Biggest Anti ONLF demonstrations in Minnesota

They seem a minority but it seems Iley is getting more supporters by the day because ileey plays the clan card and Somalis always tend to support their guy now Ileey is seen as a hero by many.

Yes they see each other as Ethiopians of the Somali branch the region in jigjiga is called dawlada deegaanka Somalida Ethiopia

ONLF is not really one clan or sub clan its just people who want to see an autonomous state or an independent O'gaden region. And they have supporters from the Azania Clan. The same with the anti ONLF crew.

Xaaji seriously i understand these folks someway and in someway i dont, i mean these people are tired of this never ending war they only wanna live a normal life develop their cities and so on however identify yourself as a ethiopian our enemy thats just plain wrong.

Ethiopia is not an Ethnic group its a country's identity consisting of various ethnic groups. So they dont really have a choice. Somalia is dependent on Ethiopia it self. So who will help them in a war against Ethiopia. So the people are obviously divided in those regions and that will not change any time soon.

No ethnic group ever won independence from Ethiopia its difficult the closest the O'gaden region got to independence was in 1977. The oromos have a different tactic to get their rights. They keep on reproducing and when they are the biggest force they will automatically dominate Ethiopia. The oromos have accepted the Ethiopian identity as their own they want to dominate Ethiopia from with in thats their plan.