Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

This lady is an orator but my question to Abtigiis is whether she is Mengistu's daughter or not.

Abtigiis   

Gibberish at its best. She is saying nothing! Only copied hyperboles.

No, she is not Mengistu's daughter. None of Mengistu's children are called Sara. His were Abiyot (revolution), Timirt (education), Tigist ( parience), if I recall correctly.

Abwaan   

Lol...Abtigiis, thanks for the info....You could argue that she watched Obama's speeches a lot and practised with her shanlo and muraayad but she can talk too.:D

Abwaan   

I found this ----->. Mengiustu married Wubanchi Bishaw in 1968 and live in exile in Harare, Zimbabwe. During his rule, Wubanchi played a miner role politically, even though she was often seen accompanying her husband on many official state visits. Together, they have three children: Tigist (38), Andenet (36), and Tilahun (33).

Over here ----> http://www.durame.com/2012/05/mengistu-halie-mariams-biography.html?m=1

Abtigiis   

Yes,Andinet instead of Abiyot. Tilahun ma maqal. Tilahun is also his brother who I met in Zimbabwe. Former colonel in Ethiopian army. He can still go to Addis and he does that. Funny man.

On the speech and Obama, I have never entertained the idea that Obama is a good speaker; but then this was a poor imitation.