Sign in to follow this  
Waranle_Warrior

Why

SeeKer   

Che -Guevara;898893 wrote:
Could it be you people have aged?

you are only as old as you feel and seriously some old folk on here post some juvenile ish.

Stoic, kisha wa cheka baada kuninyima halwa na hadithi zako? Wala hawla singe kubali kama singeona na macho yangu. Congrats thou i heard through the grapevine :)

STOIC   

Che, its been close to a decade since we started posting here..definately most of us have aged.No more are we interested how any young person feels for someone at work or the crash they had on their neighbours.. usually most of our interest in such topics disappeared as we become older..the young ones can still have fan and the floor is open for all their indulgence..everything has its time.

Seeker...thanks...Naongoja yako sasa.

Do you mean the Sujiwis? Their number and representation is increasing on these boards.

I don't have any problem with them and quite disagree with wider Somali sentiment of being a bad product, of which most Somalis believe since their first contact with Somalis from Somalia immediately after the civil war broke out.

NGONGE   

Waranle_Warrior;898870 wrote:
do people post nonsense topics? What happened to the good old days and the quality contributions this site used attract once upon a time?

Me wonders

No such thing as "nonsense topics", saaxib. Only nonsense presentation.

^I agree with you, you along with the rest of the seniors here always post nonsense but the presentation fools us. You have mastered the art, I must respect that but trash is but a trash has no value - however one may argue that depends on the sales person as you allude to

NGONGE   

^^ Exactly. So your argument should be that all the newcomers to the site need to up their game and make their "trash" more interesting. That's all.

STOIC   

Knowing Nin-yaban I doubt he is calling us Swahili speaking Qashin unless he wants me to do a Brazilian jiu-jitsu his behind...haha.. .He is referring to the people you are talking about..

^Waryaa Sujiwis-ka waa la gumeesan jiray miyaa? What's this fak-******o for freedom.

NGONGE, I agreed with you on that point but nevertheless the trend has been widespread, the input and the contribution of the oldies has been deteriorating lately perhaps they have been infected by the waves of the Sujis and newcomers.