Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

Vacancy (for Somali speaking litigation assistant)

Juxa   

Thank you guys, I finally got decent applications so hopefully will find someone

Cawaale salamullah

Wadani   

Juxa, u seem like a strong woman who is an asset to her community. I wish we had more people like u here in Canada. We have useless people here propping themselves up as leaders of the Somali community.

Wadani;891844 wrote:
Juxa, u seem like a strong woman who is an asset to her community. I wish we had more people like u here in Canada. We have useless people here propping themselves up as leaders of the Somali community.

IoI

Juxa   

^^ ma amaanta yar baad ii quuri la dahay

Wadani thanks, but this really is not ixsaan, more like shaqo which actually takes over noloshaada oo dhan

Juxa;891975 wrote:
^^ ma amaanta yar baad ii quuri la dahay

Wadani thanks, but this really is not ixsaan, more like shaqo which actually takes over noloshaada oo dhan

LoL maya, waxaan ku qoslay wuxuu ninkaa yiri. I dunno about Canada, but some of the Somali people i've seen working in those places (3 different states i lived) couldn't even get hired at Mcdonald's walahi. They got those jobs either because of someone they know, or affirmative action. It's either the middle aged single mom, or the retired bully fadhi ku dirir Oday who think 'ineey aduunka ugu weyn yihiin'.

I am sure inaad ka duwantahay, but it's just been my personal experience from dealing with dadka noocaas oo kale.

Juxa, if you have anything to do with the hiring process for this job u posted, Fadlan, take a good look at them. Walahi, dadka qaarkood iskaba daa ineey meelahaas ka shaqeeyaane, they wouldn't even hire them for cleaning positions. There is this Somali women (again, probably single mom) who works at the local DMV office who is just mad at the world and everyone else. 3 bilood ka hor ayaan tagay inaan new driver-license cusub soo qaato....'swear, weligeey qof ka dabeecad, ama shaqsi xun ma arak. Aduunkeey ka dhacday, so she takes it on everyone else.

I've noticed some of the Somali people that get a job with either local/state gov'ts are just there so they can feel they are better than everyone else, and take it on dadka masaakinta ah.

Juxa   

dadku ma wada xuma Nin Yaaban

In the UK it is hard to get in, so if you do, you should look out for dadkaada, specially if jobs become available xafiiskaada. it is business and as long as everyone understands that, shaqadiisu qabto, no problem

Juxa   

Thank you everyone, the position was filled by a delighful hargeysaawi lady (masha allah dhaha)

although i am now asking myself why i am at work (just came in at 4pm) to stay on top of things

if i dont make a partner within a year, wallee beer baan falan back home

Juxa   

well it is not that bad, i have friends that work for city firms and go home at 3am, sleep for 3 hours and back on their desks by 9.30