Sign in to follow this  
labellavida

And, the award for the desperate, Black girl of the week goes to...

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2752614204/47ebf7411786377d00067392527519da.jpeg

This girl has been catching heat & countless of reblogs on Twitter for the following tweets:

So me and this guy Tony had been talking for a few months, & things got serious very quickly. The Internet didn't do my feelings justice. He lives in the states, and needless to say there was tension of all sorts building, so I told him I'd fly him out. He told me he'd been trying to come to Canada for so long, Ottawa specifically, I asked him why and he said he'd heard it was beautiful. *sigh* a romantic. So we start planning and I paid for the ticket, hotel and car rental .. I was ridiculously excited. Anxious too. So I broke everything down to him, told home where to meet me and everything.. We were completely on the same page. At least that's what I thought -___-.... SO NOW, the day finally comes, and I'm nervous as hell, he was always telling me I was the only one for him and all that, but still.. So I pick up the rental and head to the airport. I got there like 30mins early. I wanted to surprise him too, so I bought him an MK watch. I check the boarding schedule and it says that his flight actually landed like 25 minutes ago ................ Uh.... Da fuqq? At this point it's been almost 2 hours.. My mind is racing.. And now the only solution is to say "fuqq it" and cut my losses. BUT IM NOT IN THAT PICTURE. AND I DIDN'T PICK YOU UP? I'm here thinking he's dead, because that's the only way I'll allow you to stand me up.. I go sit in the car and contemplate life, for a WHILE.. I call him again... And again... Then again. No answer.. But his phone IS on. BUT OH.. WAIT.. I get home sad AF.. Sitting there like, I can't believe this guy got cold feet.. And of course the only thing left to do is tweet through it. So now I'm sitting there in the airport, with this dumbass smile on my face. Time passes, and I worry, thinking something may have happened. MORAL OF THIS TRAGIC *** STORY.... NEVER FLY ANYONE OUT! UNLESS HE IS WHITE. AND THEN HE'LL PROBABLY FLY HIMSELF OUT. JUST DON'T DO IT. I spent damn near 1000$ so that this TRIFE ASSS HOEE... Could go be with the girl he'd been trying to come see for months SMH. I call his phone.. Like.. 7 times. No answer. The thought that he may have fuqqed me over didn't even cross my mind.. So obviously, since its twitter, i wanted to be subtle... so I comment "UHM W T F "...... No response. I DM him a sec later AND OF COURSE... I'm blocked.

Damn, thirsty chicks are now flying niggaz out just to get curved. :rolleyes: