Sign in to follow this  
Complicated

Yet again another MURDER within the Somali commuity

Conqueror;859642 wrote:
Chewing with 10 men? High testosterone? Probably different tribal affiliations? Grudges? Yeah, you don't need Sherlock Holmes to solve this one.

Seef la boodnimada daa, this had nothing todo with chewing khat - though I have to sadly admit inay jaadka ka darayd waxa laysku dilay. Something more sinister oo baryahan dhalinyaradii Soomaaliyeed kharibay while trying to make fast money. Dee adba garo

The culprit is well known to the police and the local community, dhowr sanoo horuu soo liqay due to iibinta xashiishka - it's his whereabout waxa imika loo doonayo not his identity.

Juxa   

AUN marxuumka

ps: cidka baqeysa majirto policeka, the family should get themselves a solicitor asap, to deal with the case, assist investigation etc

if they want to complain,,,,,,,,,get them to contact IPCC

Juxa;859772 wrote:
AUN marxuumka

ps: cidka baqeysa majirto policeka, the family should get themselves a solicitor asap, to deal with the case, assist investigation etc

if they want to complain,,,,,,,,,get them to contact IPCC

Juxa: Waa runtaa however, dhibku waa the "snitching" concept oo ay si khaldan dhalinyaradu u fahmeen. Waxaa kaloo meesha ku jira kuwii dhalay the thug oo markii horana aan qabsanin iminkana u iibinaya one way tigidh ilaa iyo Somalia.

I really feel sorry for the family (the mother) of the deceased who had to fly back from Somalia yesterday - Please make dua for their Sabr.

NGONGE   

N.O.R.F;859773 wrote:
Ilaahay ha u naxaristo the kid.

What these kids need is a sense of worth.

That's the last thing they need. It's the "sense of worth" that gets them to fight and kill each other. Still, considering the alleged killer is already a criminal, it is not much of a story really (despite the sad death).

Juxa   

complicated what you mean the mother of the deceased is flying back home? as far as i know even with interference of the solicitors the body will not be released for at least another 3 to 4 days whilst the coroner is examining.

I understand what you mean about the misplaced badbaadin, the tol-interference etc but anyone assisting the killer will face lengthy jail sentence. the killer should not be helped.

as i said AUN marxuumka, no one deserves to die that way.

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;859783 wrote:
That's the last thing they need. It's the "sense of worth" that gets them to fight and kill each other. Still, considering the alleged killer is already a criminal, it is not much of a story really (despite the sad death).

self worth = don't get involved with gangs, drugs (maintain the family name etc) and dont chew (at least not in a merfish where trouble isn't too far away).

Juxa;859790 wrote:
complicated what you mean the mother of the deceased is flying back home?

Juxa: The mother recently went back to Mogadishu to see her own mother who was not feeling well - from what I hear, she left Mogadishu shalaytoole. Allaha u fududeeyo.

NGONGE   

^^ That's your interpertation of it, saaxib (one which I subscribe to) but a "rudeboy's" idea of self worth it totally different. It is also what gets them in trouble all the time. It's why such oafs always worry about being "disrespected"!

N.O.R.F   

^Thats the street type of self worth (and I know how it influences many a kid) but I meant the home Somali/Muslim type of self worth. Again, this falls on the parents' positive influences especially at that critical but short period between the teens and adulthood.

Polanyi   

There will be too many murders in the Somali community when people stop caring, turn a blind eye and every Somali who dies in London stops getting a thread dedicated to them on Somaliaonline.com. Things aren't that bad.